Brave People of Big Bang Racing! Hear ye, hear ye!
We are proud to present the most intense event of the season: The Olympian Championships!
We hereby summon the Brave and Strong to challenge each other and compete for the ultimate spot of Legend and Glory!
The Olympian Masters!
Only two players will emerge victorious to take the Wreath of Glory: one Racer and one Creator.How to participate on the Racing Event?
The top 16 active Racers on the Leaderboard will compete against each other in a 3 stage Ladder.
- You will have 2 weeks to reach the top of the Racing Leaderboard. (Starting season of 18th of April)
- The top 20 of each week will be tallied together to determine the top 16 participants.
- The top 16 Racers will qualify for the Championship (unless they forfeit or do not wish to participate)
- Players will be paired and will have 3 days to gather as many trophies as they can on normal Races.
- The best of each pair will proceed to the next stage and face another opponent.
- The 3rd match will be the Finale, with the top 4 players competing against each other.
- April 18th: Beginning of the qualifying round.
- May 2nd: Second season closes and Leaderboard is tallied.
- May 9th: Participants will be announced and Matched. Prizes will be revealed!
- May 14th: First Ladder begins! (Top 16)
- May 21st: Second Ladder begins (Top 8)
- May 28th: Grand Finale begins!!! (Top 4)
- May 31st: Racing Olympian Championship Celebration! And Social Award Ceremony.
We will announce the prizes on May the 9th, But let's say that those participating will have a chance at earning an Exclusive Olympian Champions Hat
!!!!! Among other things
Everyone say hello to our new Big Bang Racing Forum moderators @vtvy and @Simranjeet9_ ! Congratulations!
They have now the rights to keep order here on the Forum, which means for example deleting spammer posts and making sure that everyone behaves according to our Community Rules
But most of all they are here to help you! As respected BBR community members they can answer many of your questions and help you enjoy Big Bang Racing to the fullest. Please be nice to each other and make sure our Forum stays a safe and fun place for all.