Power switches & plates usage causes a bug

I become advanced and the power gadgets if I use them in my levels makes the game sometimes crash and undoes my progress I’ve made in that level since the last time I hit ‘save & leave’ button, any help on this bug?
• Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
• Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
• My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
• play my levels! And enjoy them please!

Comments

• Can you tell us what the Ram is on your Device? If you have low Ram, those objects are quite heavy and your device might not be able to handle them :S
    --- Barb

Have a question? Check our FAQ's!
    https://traplightgames.helpshift.com
  • My device has used 35.5 out of 128 GB
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
  • No, I mean RAM, not storage space :)
    --- Barb

Have a question? Check our FAQ's!
    https://traplightgames.helpshift.com
  • I hope it's not a problem with whoever didn't want you to use advanced items.
  • I hope it's not a problem with whoever didn't want you to use advanced items.

It isn’t it’s the game crashing