Creation suggestion

There's nothing more frustrating than having your creativity stomped on when you hit the max in the middle of building a lvl, could you put in a little count down to maxing out a level and asign all building equipment a relevant number value so we can see while building how much equipment is still available as we build? Let me know if you as a builder would find this useful and if the devs could say if this is possible and something they might implement? ;-)

Comments

• I certainly understand your pain, here, but this might be extremely difficult since the maximum complexity is based on a weight system and not necessarily a count system. For example, if you reach maximum complexity and decided to delete a treadmill then this will free up the ability to add similarly weighted items like a portal or a crusher, but will allow for multiple lesser weighted items like signage or decor (trees). One treadmill is the equivalent of 4-5 signs and 3-4 trees. It is extremely confusing so I agree wholeheartedly with your frustration! Then there are items that are both weight and count regulated like black holes or camera views. You can only have 5 or so of each and can reach maximum item count complexity long before maximum weight complexity. It's for this reason that it would be unlikely to have a count down, but it would be nice, wouldn't it? :)
  • tml said:

There's nothing more frustrating than having your creativity stomped on when you hit the max in the middle of building a lvl, could you put in a little count down to maxing out a level and asign all building equipment a relevant number value so we can see while building how much equipment is still available as we build? Let me know if you as a builder would find this useful and if the devs could say if this is possible and something they might implement? ;-)

... but it would be nice, wouldn't it? :)

:+1: I agree, maybe a little more input of items until maximum complexity is reached.
    It could make a big difference. :)
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • > @Simranjeet9_ said:
    > There's nothing more frustrating than having your creativity stomped on when you hit the max in the middle of building a lvl, could you put in a little count down to maxing out a level and asign all building equipment a relevant number value so we can see while building how much equipment is still available as we build? Let me know if you as a builder would find this useful and if the devs could say if this is possible and something they might implement? ;-)
    >
    > ... but it would be nice, wouldn't it? :)
    >
    > :+1: I agree, maybe a little more input of items until maximum complexity is reached.
    > It could make a big difference. :)

I also agree, lag never comes from gadgets or items rather from the materials you decorate with.