The Domedancer

edited November 4 in Levels
I have discovered a secret which will make the super launcher launch you much farther than was ever thought, it goes so far that it goes past The dome, past the area outside the dome, until everything is clouds and black!

I call this new super launcher that goes many times farther than the other one.....

It will be called the Domedancer!

A picture that was taken while using the Domedancer:

Who wants me to release the Domedancer to the public so they can use and see it too?

Note: the Domedancer is so powerful that it only works about 1/2 of the time, so it may take several tries for it to work if it gets released
• Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
• Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
• My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
• play my levels! And enjoy them please!

Comments

• Ok sounds good.
  • vtvy said:

Ok sounds good.

Would you like to try it yourself? I will post another, better picture!
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
  • Another pic:
  • Post it.but now I gtg.
  • vtvy said:

Post it.but now I gtg.

Gtg? Why do you have to?
  • vtvy said:

Post it.but now I gtg.

Gtg? Why do you have to?
    Lol i needed to go to sleep.
  • vtvy said:

vtvy said:

Post it.but now I gtg.

Gtg? Why do you have to?
    Lol i needed to go to sleep.
    Lol... go to sleep... like it was worth mentioning anyway...