“Features”

Let’s start out with this absurd one. The level is called Bug Adventura by Ahefe.

Eat My Dust, packid851
Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username

Comments

• I played that one too, it’s very cool!
    • Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    • play my levels! And enjoy them please!
  • That happened to me while building and it wasn't fun to get ridmof it.
  • That happened to me while building and it wasn't fun to get ridmof it.

Yea happened to me too, don’t know how or why, but this guy seems to know how to do this
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
  • I just made one that has wooden planks and an automatic elevator. It acts like a moving bouncer.
    Eat My Dust, packid851
  • Happend to me and I can't get rid of it!
  • vtvy said:

Happend to me and I can't get rid of it!

I actually know how this happens, and why! So if you could tell me what you tried. Could help you get rid of it!
  • vtvy said:

Happend to me and I can't get rid of it!

I actually know how this happens, and why! So if you could tell me what you tried. Could help you get rid of it!
    How do you do it?
    Eat My Dust, packid851
  • Should I write a tutorial on it?
  • It would be useful.
  • Sorry for not putting @Xx_Wither_xX
  • I figured out how to do it.
  • Okay great ;) but I will write a tutorial on it