Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Put a link to reddit in the game

So people can use it to ask questions and post videos, like here in the forum... Also, the BBR subreddit is yours? Or was made by a random guy? In every case, send a link to the game's subreddit, most games have their own subreddit.

Comments

• So...What do you think?
  • > @HomeroGaming930 said:
    > So people can use it to ask questions and post videos, like here in the forum... Also, the BBR subreddit is yours? Or was made by a random guy? In every case, send a link to the game's subreddit, most games have their own subreddit.

Not really sure what you are saying @HomeroGaming930.
  • @HomeroGaming930 Hi there! No we don't own the r/bigbangracing subreddit, nor are we admins there in any way :) I think the Reddit communities should be run by fans and not developers, and of course if there is enough demand we would love to hang out in the subreddit and chat with people, but right now it seems a bit quiet there :) So it's more useful if we use our time here on the Forum instead. But who knows, with BBR or some upcoming games, maybe we get a huge subreddit run by fans and then we will of course be there to answer questions etc. (given that the admins of the subreddit will allow us, we don't want to hijack anything from the fans). Thanks for the suggestion tho, we'll keep it in mind :)
  • edited November 2017
    If you want, I can be a mod of the subreddit :) I said the original post because some games ( most of them are .io games) get lots of players by hearing them by Reddit. Also, it is a site where information is easier to see and interact with it than a forum. So, I could carry on a sub in Reddit. But.., I am bad building overlays and subreddit appearance, that's my worst point...
  • @HomeroGaming930 Yea, you just need to chat with the current admins of the subreddit and ask if you could join in to develop the site! We totally encourage fans to build their own fan sites and host subreddits etc. :) Let us know how it goes! And if you want to at some point post about the subreddit here, that should be ok as well. Just maybe let us admins know beforehand. Thanks, and good luck :)
  • edited November 2017
    Ok. My thought was creating a new one, the current one is very poor, and add a link to Big Bang Racing sub in the game. Also, if current moderators argue/feel disappointed, I could make them as mods. (I think this way is better, so if people clicks the link they see a recent new subreddit, and start interacting with it, and not a one-year-old subreddit with his moderator being offline for +1 month ago. So, the new subreddit would be ever alive.
  • @HomeroGaming930 did you make it?
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/2 to veteran)