How Do You Get Selected For a Tournament?

Miki I don’t think has a YouTube channel, so that makes me wonder what the process is...
Eat My Dust, packid851
Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username

Comments

• Me too, maybe it has to do with the fact that he is sitting at the #1 creator spot in the leaderboards
    • Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    • play my levels! And enjoy them please!
  • Or maybe a cinderella story, I'm sure few knew about him until these days, at least I didn't. Maybe they got carried away by it.
  • Or maybe a cinderella story, I'm sure few knew about him until these days, at least I didn't. Maybe they got carried away by it.

I knew about him for a while, he is on my friends list too
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
  • MIKI.07 please explain to me why you failed to do your part

Remember the time on global chat when you and I created the following agreement?:

You would create a level like mine, and you would put my name in it!

Where is my name?

The answer: NOWHERE!

And here is the level, please tell me if you find my name, I am expecting all no’s

The level: 'Short,speed & action' by 'MIKI.07' https://bbr.traplightgames.com/level/5a047df01d00007dc5015bbd/

It was after all a DEAL

And yes, I am not exactly happy ‘bout this!
  • edited November 10
    To explain your sources you can make another level to explain it, or you can try and ask for another option, or you can just disappoint me :expressionless:
  • > @Xx_Wither_xX said:
    > Or maybe a cinderella story, I'm sure few knew about him until these days, at least I didn't. Maybe they got carried away by it.
    >
    > I knew about him for a while, he is on my friends list too

Sorry, I genually had never played one of MIKE.07's levels before.
  • > @Xx_Wither_xX said:

> Or maybe a cinderella story, I'm sure few knew about him until these days, at least I didn't. Maybe they got carried away by it.

>

> I knew about him for a while, he is on my friends list too

Sorry, I genually had never played one of MIKE.07's levels before.

They are all good, and different, but not super good, it’s because they were copied, MIKI.07 is like a master level copier, took about 3 or my levels and smashed them into 1 level while blending it so well that no one had any idea of the real creator behind it!

• edited November 15
    > @Xx_Wither_xX said:
    > > @Xx_Wither_xX said:
    >
    > > Or maybe a cinderella story, I'm sure few knew about him until these days, at least I didn't. Maybe they got carried away by it.
    >
    > >
    >
    > > I knew about him for a while, he is on my friends list too
    >
    >
    >
    > Sorry, I genually had never played one of MIKE.07's levels before.
    >
    > They are all good, and different, but not super good, it’s because they were copied, MIKI.07 is like a master level copier, took about 3 or my levels and smashed them into 1 level while blending it so well that no one had any idea of the real creator behind it!

Your talking about speed run level? Btw I was the first one to create it, so I would say I get the credit.
  • edited November 15
    vtvy said:

> @Xx_Wither_xX said:

> > @Xx_Wither_xX said:

>

> > Or maybe a cinderella story, I'm sure few knew about him until these days, at least I didn't. Maybe they got carried away by it.

>

> >

>

> > I knew about him for a while, he is on my friends list too

>

>

>

> Sorry, I genually had never played one of MIKE.07's levels before.

>

> They are all good, and different, but not super good, it’s because they were copied, MIKI.07 is like a master level copier, took about 3 or my levels and smashed them into 1 level while blending it so well that no one had any idea of the real creator behind it!

Your talking about speed run level? Btw I was the first one to create it, so I would say I get the credit.

You do have the credit, it’s just that I forgot to put your name in it, and MIKI.07 promised me he/she would put my name in the level, yet he/she didn’t do it! So I reminded him and he said he wouldn’t do it, and I asked why and he said that he didn’t care and wasn’t telling (or something like that) sounds pretty rude right?