Emotes "thinking outside the box".

I've realised that whenever I try to send an emote trough the forum it only shows me the right column ones, not allowing me to use the rest. How I spin the screen makes no difference.

My device is a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.

Comments

• Sorry! But I have something that might help!
    You can type : and then click on an option, hope that this helps
    • Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    • play my levels! And enjoy them please!
  • What do you mean by clicking an option?
  • That happened to be my 100th comment!!!!
  • edited November 15

That happened to be my 100th comment!!!!

Cool! Awesome!

What do you mean by clicking an option?

Maybe it won’t work on your device?
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
  • Let's hope they can fix it.
  • Yes let’s, but maybe traplight has no control, it may only be the wikia providers who can fix this, let’s hope our amazing, one and only traplight can fix it through ;)
  • > @Xx_Wither_xX said:
    > Yes let’s, but maybe traplight has no control, it may only be the wikia providers who can fix this, let’s hope our amazing, one and only traplight can fix it through ;)

Let's hope for the best <3 , unfortunately that's the only apropiate emote I can use :'( , that's apropiate too though.