Creation team/private competition

It would like to see in the game this idea.

This is like a trophie team competition.
right now:
(every week the teams that have the trophies get a reward for the top 20 people of their team like always).my idea is that all likes that members get ---- session will add up to the teams likes for that session.it will work just like team trophies competition but just with likes.and maby instead of coins you can get chest for session rewards like the top 3 teams get a big bang chest for top creator of their team and lower chest for lower players on their team etc.

Comments

• vtvy said:

It would like to see in the game this idea.

This is like a trophie team competition.

right now:

(every week the teams that have the trophies get a reward for the top 20 people of their team like always).my idea is that all likes that members get ---- session will add up to the teams likes for that session.it will work just like team trophies competition but just with likes.and maby instead of coins you can get chest for session rewards like the top 3 teams get a big bang chest for top creator of their team and lower chest for lower players on their team etc.

Good idea, but the idea of teams is teamwork so perhaps everyone in the team should get the same chest, and perhaps it can be a new chest that isn’t in the game yet like this:

A new chest idea: the Editor Chest! This chest contains 100% editing items & some gold & gems, but no vehicle parts, there is also a slightly higher chance of getting gem torch, gem fountain or gem rain! This chest would be awarded to the top 20 or so creators in global as well as every member in the top 3 teams or so, if you are BOTH in the top 3 teams and top 20 players then you will get 2 Editor chests! Remember that this is monthly not weekly unlike the top racers!

How’s this idea? @Barb @wempu @vtvy
    • Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    • play my levels! And enjoy them please!
  • > @Xx_Wither_xX said:
    > It would like to see in the game this idea.
    >
    >
    >
    > This is like a trophie team competition.
    >
    > right now:
    >
    > (every week the teams that have the trophies get a reward for the top 20 people of their team like always).my idea is that all likes that members get ---- session will add up to the teams likes for that session.it will work just like team trophies competition but just with likes.and maby instead of coins you can get chest for session rewards like the top 3 teams get a big bang chest for top creator of their team and lower chest for lower players on their team etc.
    >
    > Good idea, but the idea of teams is teamwork so perhaps everyone in the team should get the same chest, and perhaps it can be a new chest that isn’t in the game yet like this:
    >
    > A new chest idea: the Editor Chest! This chest contains 100% editing items & some gold & gems, but no vehicle parts, there is also a slightly higher chance of getting gem torch, gem fountain or gem rain! This chest would be awarded to the top 20 or so creators in global as well as every member in the top 3 teams or so, if you are BOTH in the top 3 teams and top 20 players then you will get 2 Editor chests! Remember that this is monthly not weekly unlike the top racers!
    >
    > How’s this idea? @Barb @wempu @vtvy

I like it!
  • edited November 15
    vtvy said:

> @Xx_Wither_xX said:

> It would like to see in the game this idea.

>

>

>

> This is like a trophie team competition.

>

> right now:

>

> (every week the teams that have the trophies get a reward for the top 20 people of their team like always).my idea is that all likes that members get ---- session will add up to the teams likes for that session.it will work just like team trophies competition but just with likes.and maby instead of coins you can get chest for session rewards like the top 3 teams get a big bang chest for top creator of their team and lower chest for lower players on their team etc.

>

> Good idea, but the idea of teams is teamwork so perhaps everyone in the team should get the same chest, and perhaps it can be a new chest that isn’t in the game yet like this:

>

> A new chest idea: the Editor Chest! This chest contains 100% editing items & some gold & gems, but no vehicle parts, there is also a slightly higher chance of getting gem torch, gem fountain or gem rain! This chest would be awarded to the top 20 or so creators in global as well as every member in the top 3 teams or so, if you are BOTH in the top 3 teams and top 20 players then you will get 2 Editor chests! Remember that this is monthly not weekly unlike the top racers!

>

> How’s this idea? @Barb @wempu @vtvy

I like it!

What about explaining more? (About why you like it)
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
  • Ok lol.
    I like it because of the top 20 creators and editing chest but I was thinking that the lower teams get lower chests so if your team rank is (77) you will get a gold chest, if yourteam rank is (101) you will get a silver chest etc.
  • vtvy said:

Ok lol.

I like it because of the top 20 creators and editing chest but I was thinking that the lower teams get lower chests so if your team rank is (77) you will get a gold chest, if yourteam rank is (101) you will get a silver chest etc.

Maybe, or maybe you could earn a smaller editor chest like this:

Silver editor chest
    Gold editor chest
    Rare editor chest
    Epic editor chest
    Big Bang editor chest

Or so, how about that?
  • > @Xx_Wither_xX said:
    > Ok lol.
    >
    > I like it because of the top 20 creators and editing chest but I was thinking that the lower teams get lower chests so if your team rank is (77) you will get a gold chest, if yourteam rank is (101) you will get a silver chest etc.
    >
    > Maybe, or maybe you could earn a smaller editor chest like this:
    >
    > Silver editor chest
    > Gold editor chest
    > Rare editor chest
    > Epic editor chest
    > Big Bang editor chest
    >
    > Or so, how about that?

I like that because it's fair for small creators.