Underrated Game

This is better than the huge majority of games I have played. It isn’t the God of games, but it’s near that point! Everything about this gets positive from me. To put this into letter grade form, this game gets an A+++ (that is a real grade, but REALLY hard to get). It’s the best mobile game I have played. However, this is far too underrated and overlooked by many people. Now since iOS 11’s App Store Renovation, Big Bang Racing has been featured quite a few times (in just over 2 months). Tell your friends to download this! Good job, Traplight! =) :+1: :bleep_bloop:
Eat My Dust, packid851
Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username

Comments

• True. Is much better than Royale. But CoC is best than both. No way, this should have 50 million downloads, also, Hill Climb Racing is much more basic than this and has about 100 million downloads...
  • Very true, this game replaced other games in my life, it’s unique especially with the creation element where creators create their levels/tracks, and yea, I’ve asked some to download it but they say “it’s just another car racing game” but we know better! It really should have more downloads! Traplight is just so good! They did something that gave BBR it’s life that no other, or few other developers do (probably few others) it is:

Taking the good parts from trashed games, and wrapping it together in a new, successful game!
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/3 to veteran)
  • Thanks guys, your comments mean the world to us! <3 We will keep making cool games and updates, and hopefully one of them will get the appreciation that you guys think they deserve! As said before, all our games will have some User Created things in them, so let's hope people will like them and that you guys will like them as well! Cheers! :)
  • True. Is much better than Royale. But CoC is best than both. No way, this should have 50 million downloads, also, Hill Climb Racing is much more basic than this and has about 100 million downloads...

Yea this sort of replaced many games in my life
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/3 to veteran)

Yea this sort of replaced many games in my life
    Dang right!
    Eat My Dust, packid851
  • > @Xx_Wither_xX said:
    > True. Is much better than Royale. But CoC is best than both. No way, this should have 50 million downloads, also, Hill Climb Racing is much more basic than this and has about 100 million downloads...
    >
    > Yea this sort of replaced many games in my life

This is pretty much the only mobile game I play these days.
  • > @Xx_Wither_xX said:

> True. Is much better than Royale. But CoC is best than both. No way, this should have 50 million downloads, also, Hill Climb Racing is much more basic than this and has about 100 million downloads...

>

Not me. However this is a primary app, and I only play a few others.
    Eat My Dust, packid851
  • > @Xx_Wither_xX said:

>

Not me. However this is a primary app, and I only play a few others.
    Yea, this is the same - primary app, but not the only one!

• edited November 28
    Did I mention they’re the best at holiday updates! Pop in the headphones and listen to the beauty of an instrumental.
    Especially the editor music,
    Eat My Dust, packid851
  • edited November 30

Did I mention they’re the best at holiday updates! Pop in the headphones and listen to the beauty of an instrumental.

I totally agree with you @packid851bbr, the Christmas themed instrumental is amazing. The sound is

3 D

with headphones on!!!! =) =) =)
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • Did I mention they’re the best at holiday updates! Pop in the headphones and listen to the beauty of an instrumental.

I totally agree with you @packid851bbr, the Christmas themed instrumental is amazing. The sound is

3 D

with headphones on!!!! =) =) =)
    Maybe not 3-D, but still pretty awesome! :)
  • Also the devs are easy to contact and are nice!
    Eat My Dust, packid851
  • edited December 2
    @Xx_Wither_xX I'm not joking, the music jumps from left ear to right ear to create this effect (with headphones on). :)
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • My favourite song is the editor one
  • @Xx_Wither_xX I'm not joking, the music jumps from left ear to right ear to create this effect (with headphones on). :)

Ok, I see what you mean now ;)