December's Level Creation Challenge!

2»

Comments

• I submitted my adventure level, maybe I’m making a race to
    ^_^
  • Я отправил свой уровень, надеюсь, что выиграю,а то я так хочу 5000 лайков, это мое желание на Рождество и Новый Год. Ведь я считаю, что я достоин звания продвинутый.
    P.s. Согласен, самоуверенность на уровне
  • edited December 7
    English please @Schumacher228337
  • Я отправил свой уровень, надеюсь, что выиграю,а то я так хочу 5000 лайков, это мое желание на Рождество и Новый Год. Ведь я считаю, что я достоин звания продвинутый.

P.s. Согласен, самоуверенность на уровне

I wonder what it says...
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/3 to veteran)
  • @Schumacher228337 said:

I sent my level, I hope that I will win, otherwise I want so 5000 likes, this is my wish for Christmas and New Year. After all, I believe that I am worthy of the title of advanced.
    P.s. I agree, self-confidence at the level

Thanks Google Translate :)
  • edited December 8
    @skillman oh I see
  • Skillman said:

@Schumacher228337 said:

I sent my level, I hope that I will win, otherwise I want so 5000 likes, this is my wish for Christmas and New Year. After all, I believe that I am worthy of the title of advanced.

P.s. I agree, self-confidence at the level

Thanks Google Translate :)

Thx for translating it
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/3 to veteran)
  • No problem ;)
  • It's pretty hard to make a good level...
    But i keep trying!

But i keep trying!

Do it for the fun, not to win - you want to win, fine, but the dome and the level tells you what to make - don’t force it in the dome

But i keep trying!

It’s easy to make good levels, just take your time for making it smooth and look nice... ;)
    ^_^
  • It's enjoyable too
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • It's enjoyable too

Agreed
  • > @Skillman said:
    > @Schumacher228337 said:
    >
    > I sent my level, I hope that I will win, otherwise I want so 5000 likes, this is my wish for Christmas and New Year. After all, I believe that I am worthy of the title of advanced.
    > P.s. I agree, self-confidence at the level
    >
    >
    > Thanks Google Translate :)

I was just too lazy to translate. Thanks for doing this for me)))
  • > @vtvy said:
    > English please @Schumacher228337

Нет XD
  • Y'all should check this out ......☺. ....its not my best but ..i made in 1 day https://bbr.traplightgames.com/level/5a2ef7231d0000629c8e59e5/
  • edited December 12
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • Just as an update: We have received 68 entries so far! Choosing the top 5 for each category will be difficult! I'm just glad its not only 1 winner. ;)

Remember to be very mindful of your levels and check them well. We have received so far 20 levels that have had some issues that make it extremely hard to finish. And 16 levels rejected because they don't follow the Theme, gave us wrong URL or sent more than the accepted 2 per player (one for Racing and one for Adventure).

We have also noticed that some levels are super short! But if the level is cool, it doesn't matter :) Remember don't rush it, take your time and polish your Levels.

Cheers!
    --- Barb

Have a question? Check our FAQ's!
    https://traplightgames.helpshift.com
  • edited December 13
    @barb was my level rejected?
    Oh wait I forgot about blindfold mode