Offensive profile photo

This profile photo is offensive @wempu, @Seppo and @Barb, could you do something about it please?

Comments

• You have to look for a bit, since it looks as if it’s a thumbs up. Maybe he was trying to do the surfer hang ten thing.....
    Eat My Dust, packid851
    Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username
  • This profile photo is offensive @wempu, @Seppo and @Barb, could you do something about it please?

Traplight can’t do anything because remember these profile pics come from Facebook!
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/3 to veteran)
  • > @Xx_Wither_xX said:
    > This profile photo is offensive @wempu, @Seppo and @Barb, could you do something about it please?
    >
    > Traplight can’t do anything because remember these profile pics come from Facebook!

Maybe they could desable photos for him.
  • Hi guys! Unfortunately yes. All we can do is ask them to switch it but it is up to them to do it. We can't force them to remove the link to Facebook because that is how they choose to link their account. And it is Facebook the one that deal with the policies for picture profiles.

We had the same issue with other players finding pyrodendron's picture scary.
    --- Barb

Have a question? Check our FAQ's!
    https://traplightgames.helpshift.com