Level plays

I have an idea, it would be nice if you could see how many times the level was played.

My code on BBR: @doht0

Comments

• Is it a good idea? :)
  • Yes maybe :)
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • Maybe, but I don’t know how this would really be nessesary, traplight is pretty busy with other things so yea
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/3 to veteran)
  • I have an idea, it would be nice if you could see how many times the level was played.

Maybe, but I don’t know how this would really be nessesary, traplight is pretty busy with other things so yea

Yes. I was a fun idea so. :D
  • I have an idea, it would be nice if you could see how many times the level was played.

Maybe, but I don’t know how this would really be nessesary, traplight is pretty busy with other things so yea

Probably the best thing you would be able to get from it through is the average amount of likes it is given per player who played it by this formula:

Likes given per player on average =
    (( total likes / # of players who did the level ) - ( total dislikes / # of players who did the level ))
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/3 to veteran)

Probably the best thing you would be able to get from it through is the average amount of likes it is given per player who played it by this formula:

Likes given per player on average =
    (( total likes / # of players who did the level ) - ( total dislikes / # of players who did the level ))
    Yea but players can megalikes, double-likes or double-dislikes...
  • edited December 6
    You add megalikes and double likes into the likes category, and the double dislikes into the dislikes category, easy as that and it still works!... or at least it should!