New type of race

Instead of racing and be8ng the fastests' you try to be the most skilled at these challenges!

Level: 'Skill Challenges' by 'Xx Wither xX' https://bbr.traplightgames.com/level/5a27de3c1d0000263681a850/

How do you like it?
•Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/3 to veteran)

Comments

• I likes your level, but if this gets added into the game, then how will it be measured?
  • By who gets to the finish, and to get to the finish you have to beat the challenges the fastest, and to do that you need skills

@MaxAl_Y0utub3
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/3 to veteran)
  • > @Xx_Wither_xX said:
    > By who gets to the finish, and to get to the finish you have to beat the challenges the fastest, and to do that you need skills
    >
    > @MaxAl_Y0utub3

So you mean all players start with the same speed?
  • > @Xx_Wither_xX said:

> By who gets to the finish, and to get to the finish you have to beat the challenges the fastest, and to do that you need skills

>

> @MaxAl_Y0utub3

So you mean all players start with the same speed?

Speed hardly matters