New ideas related to teams (Based on what Trackbuilders’ needs)

Trackbuilders wants some specific members to join, but not others, you could make it so that a team is ‘invite only’ you could also get in by sending a request that can be accepted/denied

You could also have multiple ranks such as an ‘assistant leader’ or whatever to make it so that the team is led by multiple different people, but these people have less power than the leader

How do you think about this idea?
•Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/3 to veteran)

Comments

• Agree.I like the idea that you can invite someone or decline someone from joining.also another idea, the assistant Leader can accept someone in team or kick someone but only leader can change the team settings and chose who's becoming assistant.
  • vtvy said:

Agree.I like the idea that you can invite someone or decline someone from joining.also another idea, the assistant Leader can accept someone in team or kick someone but only leader can change the team settings and chose who's becoming assistant.

Good idea, the assistant will also become the leader when the leader is offline for a fixed period of time, also I’d the leader just ramdomly leaves the assistant will be the new leader
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/3 to veteran)
  • More convenient in a way yes :)
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • I think trackbuilders would be positively affected by this, but it would be for all teams
  • There should be an option to decide whether or not the assistant leader can kick players, since that's a more drastic desition than accepting members.

And for active teams like ours it would be useful for the chat to remember more messages, maybe 100 instead of the 50 it can now. And remembering other threads it would be useful to make team levels.
  • There should be an option to decide whether or not the assistant leader can kick players, since that's a more drastic desition than accepting members.

And for active teams like ours it would be useful for the chat to remember more messages, maybe 100 instead of the 50 it can now. And remembering other threads it would be useful to make team levels.

Maybe so, or maybe different chats with different topics such as 1 for Levels, 1 normal topic and 1 for team descisions (kicking, inviting etc.)
  • > @Xx_Wither_xX said:
    > There should be an option to decide whether or not the assistant leader can kick players, since that's a more drastic desition than accepting members.
    >
    >
    >
    > And for active teams like ours it would be useful for the chat to remember more messages, maybe 100 instead of the 50 it can now. And remembering other threads it would be useful to make team levels.
    >
    > Maybe so, or maybe different chats with different topics such as 1 for Levels, 1 normal topic and 1 for team descisions (kicking, inviting etc.)

That wouldn't have been to useful a month back, but now that the admins must grant you access to the forum it has become almost necessary.