Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The new path system

I like the new system that has been made to decide which tracks deserve to make it on the path. The only part that I don’t like is that levels only show up on the chat screen. When there is a lot of discussion going on, you can’t access your team’s tracks unless they make it to the path. Would there be anyway to add a new menu, next to the chat menu, for new tracks? That way we could access all the new tracks made by our teams?

Thank you

Comments

• @Doctor I like your idea.I think it could be useful in the game.if so though then right after the level gets public then it will be takin out of the team levels.
  • very true
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • Nice idea @Doctor
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/2 to veteran)
  • I believe they should also be accesible to friends, because as with teams, you can choose them.
  • Good idea, they should be accessible if YOU follow THEM so THEY can give it to YOU
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/2 to veteran)
  • Doctor, we have been discussing the exact same thing you suggest (side menu for new levels by teammates stay visible when team chat) over at the Xeos. Sometimes our team chat gets busy and levels get swept away in well under an hour. I think this is a much needed feature to ensure that we can continue to support teammates' new levels and give them a good head start as they go to 'good or bad'.

I like the idea of being able to see friends' (mutual follow) levels as well, but I don't consider it as essential as Doctor's suggested feature of a team chat sidebar for new teammate levels.
    Thanks,
    Zooper