Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• Piddi and Lorp Loggins have been around for quite a while I see. They appear in the Beta photos.
  • What is a switch doing in the open beta? Look at "Anneded alley" from Lorp Loggins, an element that didn't exist until 1 year later and wasn't even announced until 11 months later.
  • How to get this on App Store for IOS? I searched ‘BBR 2’ and it didn’t come up, any idea?
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/2 to veteran)
  • How to get this on App Store for IOS? I searched ‘BBR 2’ and it didn’t come up, any idea?

It’s not in the app store :(

What is a switch doing in the open beta? Look at "Anneded alley" from Lorp Loggins, an element that didn't exist until 1 year later and wasn't even announced until 11 months later.

These levels are new, I have no idea how they managed to put new levels the old version...
    ^_^
  • Je1letv said:

How to get this on App Store for IOS? I searched ‘BBR 2’ and it didn’t come up, any idea?

What is a switch doing in the open beta? Look at "Anneded alley" from Lorp Loggins, an element that didn't exist until 1 year later and wasn't even announced until 11 months later.

These levels are new, I have no idea how they managed to put new levels the old version...
    Oh sad to see that Je1letv, do you have google play or App Store btw?
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/2 to veteran)
  • Yes I think it's just Android, it seems cool but it is not published by Traplight themselves but they seem to be partnered with a publisher from Beijing China
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • Ok interesting
  • Je1letv said:

How to get this on App Store for IOS? I searched ‘BBR 2’ and it didn’t come up, any idea?

Oh sad to see that Je1letv, do you have google play or App Store btw?
    I have IOS :( I can’t download it...
    ^_^
  • > @Je1letv said:
    > How to get this on App Store for IOS? I searched ‘BBR 2’ and it didn’t come up, any idea?
    >
    > It’s not in the app store :( What is a switch doing in the open beta? Look at "Anneded alley" from Lorp Loggins, an element that didn't exist until 1 year later and wasn't even announced until 11 months later.
    >
    > These levels are new, I have no idea how they managed to put new levels the old version...
    >
    > Oh sad to see that Je1letv, do you have google play or App Store btw?
    >
    > I have IOS :( I can’t download it...

I can't either, it's not available in Spain although I have Android.
  • edited December 2017
    Hold up... is this REAL? :o
    Only Traplight will tell....... but I don’t think since they’ve got to be busy in a new game.... check the website for Traplight. ;)
    Eat My Dust, packid851
    Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username
  • That seems like a MOBA or a Tower Defense game.
  • That seems like a MOBA or a Tower Defense game.

It does look like a MOBA or tower defence but here is what I think:

IF IT IS TOWER DEFENCE:

There are units, yes but for the defence part you can build anything and offence has to try to breach it somehow so there is creativity in the whatever you build (I could be right, or like
    WAY off, take this with a tiny miniature grain of salt) that is what I think just by looking at a tower defence game

IF IT IS MOBA:

it would be like a MOBA then perhaps you can play MOBA in millions of different cool looking arenas created by the players (fingers + toes crossed on this one - this is what I am hoping for)
    So bacically the players create the arenas and you can like/dislike the arenas (like level creating) and instead of racing there would be winning the MOBA battles (last one alive) and you get trophies of some sort for the leaderboard

IF IT IS SOMETHING ELSE OTHER THAN TOWER DEFENCE OR MOBA:

Then we will have to see, but I am hyped, that’s for sure, so please Traplight, don’t disappoint us ;) we know you won’t... probably!

But yes I am hoping for the MOBA thing above
  • I've got faith in Traplight, and maybe I said TD because I really love them, althogh there are some TD in which there are motionless soldier instead of towers, like in Bloon TD.
  • Kinda looks like if Blooms TD and Clash Royale and BBR were mixed together. :) That’s a good thing if it has something BBR in it.... like ugc
    Eat My Dust, packid851
    Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username
  • It is likely that all Traplight games will be UGC
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

• I dont need it
    I dont need it
    I dont need it
    I NEEEEED IIIT!!!
  • When’s it coming on iOS?

I don't know
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

No clue
  • Why aren't there any answers from devs here?
  • > @AdamUnoun said:
    > Why aren't there any answers from devs here?

Because it must be a secret.
  • It is not as fun as current BBR and is of low priority to developers
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0