Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No Levels

Can someone explain to me this?

Normally the number equals the level created by the player right? So why are there no levels???
Follow me!

Skillman-@vcp4

Play my level and like them!

457 levels created

Everyday in global chat!

Comments

• @skillman it’s because the levels haven’t passed the good/bad phase yet so they are hidden - but it still tells you he has levels, idk why
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/2 to veteran)
  • Nuts, I wanted to be the first person to make a discussion this year :( XD
    Eat My Dust, packid851
    Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username
  • Lol @packid851bbr :lol: Sorry man :astonished: :weary: :frown:
    Follow me!

Skillman-@vcp4

457 levels created

Everyday in global chat!
  • Well they can't fix every single little detail in the game :) all games have bugs and thats what makes them fun. Perfect game with no bugs can be a boring game :)
  • It’s not a bug, look at my post above to see why
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/2 to veteran)
  • This is what Xx_Wither_xX said:

@skillman it’s because the levels haven’t passed the good/bad phase yet so they are hidden - but it still tells you he has levels, idk why

or that the 2 levels have been (recently) deleted or are both being edited.
    Check again. It may have changed :)
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • Nope, it not changed:

(Now there’s 3 :astonished: :fearful: :tired_face: :expressionless: )
    Follow me!

Skillman-@vcp4

457 levels created

Everyday in global chat!
  • Skillman said:

Nope, it not changed:

It means that the person frequently does levels and it should take a while for them to pass the good or bad phase
  • Skillman said:

Nope, it not changed:

It can take a few days for it to go public.it happened to me. I saw the same thing with a different player.I can back 3 days later and tge level went live.
  • vtvy said:

Skillman said:

Nope, it not changed:

It can take a few days for it to go public.it happened to me. I saw the same thing with a different player.I can back 3 days later and tge level went live.
    That’s what I meant
  • Oh sorry
  • vtvy said:

Oh sorry

It’s fine :)