No Levels

Can someone explain to me this?

Normally the number equals the level created by the player right? So why are there no levels???

Comments

• @skillman it’s because the levels haven’t passed the good/bad phase yet so they are hidden - but it still tells you he has levels, idk why
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/3 to veteran)
  • Nuts, I wanted to be the first person to make a discussion this year :( XD
    Eat My Dust, packid851
    Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username
  • Lol @packid851bbr :lol: Sorry man :astonished: :weary: :frown:
  • Well they can't fix every single little detail in the game :) all games have bugs and thats what makes them fun. Perfect game with no bugs can be a boring game :)
  • It’s not a bug, look at my post above to see why
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/3 to veteran)
  • This is what Xx_Wither_xX said:

@skillman it’s because the levels haven’t passed the good/bad phase yet so they are hidden - but it still tells you he has levels, idk why

or that the 2 levels have been (recently) deleted or are both being edited.
    Check again. It may have changed :)
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • Nope, it not changed:

(Now there’s 3 :astonished: :fearful: :tired_face: :expressionless: )
  • Skillman said:

Nope, it not changed:

It means that the person frequently does levels and it should take a while for them to pass the good or bad phase
  • Skillman said:

Nope, it not changed:

It can take a few days for it to go public.it happened to me. I saw the same thing with a different player.I can back 3 days later and tge level went live.
  • vtvy said:

Skillman said:

Nope, it not changed:

It can take a few days for it to go public.it happened to me. I saw the same thing with a different player.I can back 3 days later and tge level went live.
    That’s what I meant
  • Oh sorry
  • vtvy said:

Oh sorry

It’s fine :)