We need some flippin signs

Some signs that indicate when you should flip and when you shouldn’t flip would be very helpful. You know, some flippin signs.
Thanks

Comments

• We also need: Undo Button!
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/3 to veteran)

• Very clever but for now you can do this.
  • Doctor said:

Some signs that indicate when you should flip and when you shouldn’t flip would be very helpful. You know, some flippin signs.
    Thanks

Or you can type text in the sign by yourself.
    My code on BBR: @doht0
  • Doctor said:

Thanks

Or you can type text in the sign by yourself.
    Ya it has what you said in this discussion.
    http://forum.bigbangracinggame.com/discussion/921/new-sign-suggestion#latest
  • Using the 4 arrow signs works for flips, but what about when you don’t wanna flip? I just think new signs would be much easier
  • They’ve discussed the undo button before, apparently it’s much more difficult than you would think.
  • edited January 6
    Doctor said:

They’ve discussed the undo button before, apparently it’s much more difficult than you would think.

I guess so, I am not a tech designer expert or whatever... so I guess I wouldn’t know, but yes doctor I think it would be nice to say no flips or something to tell the player exactly what to do and not to do
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/3 to veteran)
  • Doctor said:

Using the 4 arrow signs works for flips, but what about when you don’t wanna flip? I just think new signs would be much easier

You just write “Don’t Flip” :lol: but yeah It’s an excellent idea :)
  • I like your tracks Skillman
  • Thanks @Doctor =) I like yours too =)
  • Doctor said:

I like your tracks Skillman

Doctor your tracks are really just... crazy good, crazy being used in two ways, 1 way is uncontrollably crazy bombs flying flying millimeters from your face, the other definition of crazy that I am using is crazy as in really good. Awesome tracks, love broken towers, and broken towers VII was awesome!
  • edited January 7

Doctor said:

Doctor your tracks are really just... crazy good, crazy being used in two ways, 1 way is uncontrollably crazy bombs flying flying millimeters from your face, the other definition of crazy that I am using is crazy as in really good. Awesome tracks, love broken towers, and broken towers VII was awesome!
    Yes BTVII is death-defying especially when the barrel hit my tire and head without exploding, superb level! @Doctor :warning:
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • Doctor said:

Doctor said:

Yes BTVII is death-defying especially when the barrel hit my tire and head without exploding, superb level! @Doctor :warning:
    I actually meant BTVIII, not VII, but yea, VII is cool too
  • Thanks
  • Doctor said:

Thanks

No problem
  • There’s a spot open in Trackbuilders right now
  • Damn, never mind. That went quick
  • Doctor said:

Damn, never mind. That went quick

Sorry I couldn’t join @Doctor Spuld I ask Comp if he can kick a member or two at a precise time so that I can be ready?
  • Doctor said:

Sorry I couldn’t join @Doctor Spuld I ask Comp if he can kick a member or two at a precise time so that I can be ready?
    Yah you could probably ask @comp.
  • vtvy said:

Doctor said:

Yah you could probably ask @comp.
    Ok I will tomorrow, right now it’s getting late in my time zone

• vtvy said:

Ok.

Did it
  • vtvy said:

Ok.

Did it
    Good luck on joining :)
  • @Xx_Wither_xX I will tell comp to read the message on the forum. All the best :)
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • Ok thx =)