Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Transfer window

I think the game could really do with a team transfer window at the start of every racing season you have a 24 hour window to move to a different team should you wish to, after the 24h you are locked in that team till that season ends and are free to move again the following season, of course any player being a nuisance in a team can be kicked by the cap still and the player would be able to join another team but once again be locked in till season end, we have a solid team core but the constant disruption during the season while trying to recruit new members only to have them leave for coins on lesser teams.
Again this sounds simple but I'm sure programming it would be another job to a long list lol ;-)

Comments

• It’s look great =)
    Follow me!

Skillman-@vcp4

Play my level and like them!

457 levels created

Everyday in global chat!
  • No... just no tml is what I have to say, if you have trouble recruiting maybe this seems awesome, but it would be very annoying if you wanted to leave a team and you couldn’t, and even if the leader kicked you, you still couldn’t join another team

Some games that I used to play had this function, it was just a nightmare, because what I like t9 do is join a team, stay for a day or two, maybe hop to one of my friends teams (switching teams throughout the week) if I didn’t like the team I would stay for a day or two, then I would leave, so what I am saying, is as a nice person who has currently 58 friends in game, everyone who is on my friends list wants me to join them, that means that of 58 friends that is 15 teams to join, give or take, now I will be honest: I won’t join all of them, but of the ~15 I might switch every once in a while, this won’t be as much a problem to me when I join trackbuilders, but I am sure that there are others, even if they don’t have as many friends as I do that switch teams perhaps more frequently than I do, so what I am saying is this: for the team leader and the other say 10 - 15 of the core members who lead the team, this seems like an awesome suggestion and idea, but for the rest, it seems annoying, and for a few it is a nightmare

So if we don’t put this in the game how do we fix this issue? @tml what if you were to ask yourself and the other core members of the team to ask their friends from planet earth (in real life) to join! Then as this happens you get the strongest core teammates in doing so (they might never leave until something happens like disbanding the team, or becoming inactive, but that is up to you tml)
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/2 to veteran)
  • tmltml
    edited January 9
    > @Xx_Wither_xX said:
    > No... just no tml is what I have to say, if you have trouble recruiting maybe this seems awesome, but it would be very annoying if you wanted to leave a team and you couldn’t, and even if the leader kicked you, you still couldn’t join another team
    >
    > Some games that I used to play had this function, it was just a nightmare, because what I like t9 do is join a team, stay for a day or two, maybe hop to one of my friends teams (switching teams throughout the week) if I didn’t like the team I would stay for a day or two, then I would leave, so what I am saying, is as a nice person who has currently 58 friends in game, everyone who is on my friends list wants me to join them, that means that of 58 friends that is 15 teams to join, give or take, now I will be honest: I won’t join all of them, but of the ~15 I might switch every once in a while, this won’t be as much a problem to me when I join trackbuilders, but I am sure that there are others, even if they don’t have as many friends as I do that switch teams perhaps more frequently than I do, so what I am saying is this: for the team leader and the other say 10 - 15 of the core members who lead the team, this seems like an awesome suggestion and idea, but for the rest, it seems annoying, and for a few it is a nightmare
    >
    > So if we don’t put this in the game how do we fix this issue? @tml what if you were to ask yourself and the other core members of the team to ask their friends from planet earth (in real life) to join! Then as this happens you get the strongest core teammates in doing so (they might never leave until something happens like disbanding the team, or becoming inactive, but that is up to you tml)

This is exactly the issue that's the problem, 58 friends you say that's a whole team right there why don't all of you put one team together and there would be no reason to keep leaving and interfering with teams that don't want it. As for the not joining team if kicked, I covered that in the original post. The team aspect of this game is to have a team reaching for the top,if you have players that constantly move around (like you) the team can't rely on your trophies and you become an inaffective team mate, as the season only lasts for one week it's not like you can't go that long without chatting. Feel free not to join our team,reliability go's a long way.
  • tml said:

> @Xx_Wither_xX said:

> No... just no tml is what I have to say, if you have trouble recruiting maybe this seems awesome, but it would be very annoying if you wanted to leave a team and you couldn’t, and even if the leader kicked you, you still couldn’t join another team

>

> Some games that I used to play had this function, it was just a nightmare, because what I like t9 do is join a team, stay for a day or two, maybe hop to one of my friends teams (switching teams throughout the week) if I didn’t like the team I would stay for a day or two, then I would leave, so what I am saying, is as a nice person who has currently 58 friends in game, everyone who is on my friends list wants me to join them, that means that of 58 friends that is 15 teams to join, give or take, now I will be honest: I won’t join all of them, but of the ~15 I might switch every once in a while, this won’t be as much a problem to me when I join trackbuilders, but I am sure that there are others, even if they don’t have as many friends as I do that switch teams perhaps more frequently than I do, so what I am saying is this: for the team leader and the other say 10 - 15 of the core members who lead the team, this seems like an awesome suggestion and idea, but for the rest, it seems annoying, and for a few it is a nightmare

>

> So if we don’t put this in the game how do we fix this issue? @tml what if you were to ask yourself and the other core members of the team to ask their friends from planet earth (in real life) to join! Then as this happens you get the strongest core teammates in doing so (they might never leave until something happens like disbanding the team, or becoming inactive, but that is up to you tml)

This is exactly the issue that's the problem, 58 friends you say that's a whole team right there why don't all of you put one team together and there would be no reason to keep leaving and interfering with teams that don't want it. As for the not joining team if kicked, I covered that in the original post. The team aspect of this game is to have a team reaching for the top,if you have players that constantly move around (like you) the team can't rely on your trophies and you become an inaffective team mate, as the season only lasts for one week it's not like you can't go that long without chatting. Feel free not to join our team,reliability go's a long way.

What I do is I join other teams, but I promise to leave and stay in the same team for the 24 hours before the season end, so yes I do team jump, but not frequently, but others might do it much mote frequently than I, yes I will probably not join Big Bang UK, especially when I get that spot in Trackbuilders but yes, I get your point tml, but I do have to say that as I said in my previous post, I think that others who like many players in many diverse teams will not like the team hopping thing, instead I have a much better solution that will satisfy you tml

Introducing: THE TEAM LOCK!

Self explanatory, makes it so that you can’t leave a team in the 24 hours before the season ends so that they cannot leave last minute and make the team lose their rank on the team leaderboard
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/2 to veteran)
  • I actually like that idea, Wither. Teams get locked for the final 24 hours of the season. Then if someone gets booted during that time, they only need to wait at most a day until they can join another team.
  • I actually like that idea, Wither. Teams get locked for the final 24 hours of the season. Then if someone gets booted during that time, they only need to wait at most a day until they can join another team.

Here it is: you can’t leave a team, but you can still join teams during the 24 hour lock, you can come, but there is no last minute leaving
  • What if you could join teams, but only to talk, so the trophies go to your first team,while you can talk to your friends
  • What if you could join teams, but only to talk, so the trophies go to your first team,while you can talk to your friends

Eh maybe, but there should be a way to prevent 100 people from dumping trophies on one team