Level Update Thread

This thread is for updates in levels that take longer than a day. Yeah, I stink XD.
Here’s an image for the very very beginning:

Eat My Dust, packid851
Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username

Comments

• It actually looks good!
  • This thread is for updates in levels that take longer than a day. Yeah, I stink XD.

The level doesn’t look stinky... so you most likely don’t stink!
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/3 to veteran)
  • This thread is for updates in levels that take longer than a day. Yeah, I stink XD.

Agree :)
  • vtvy said:

This thread is for updates in levels that take longer than a day. Yeah, I stink XD.

•Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/3 to veteran)
  • vtvy said:

• I think we can stop agreeing;) I "agree" with that. Oops I said it again :/
  • edited January 17
    vtvy said:

I think we can stop agreeing;) I "agree" with that. Oops I said it again :/

Haha I agree yea we should stop saying I agree! ;)... or should we?
  • vtvy said:

I think we can stop agreeing;) I "agree" with that. Oops I said it again :/

Haha I agree yea we should stop saying I agree! ;)... or should we?
    I agree that we should agree to stop agreeing, agreed?
  • I think I will agree to the plan that I agreed to agree in my first post were I agreed that i agree that we should stop saying agree. So I hope we all agree. ;)
  • I accord
    (I agree ;) )
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • :joy: The level will be put in production tomorrow, since that’s when I will be advanced
    Eat My Dust, packid851
  • I accord

(I agree ;) )
    I definately agree that we should stop saying agree
  • Definitely agree @Xx_Wither_xX ;)
    finally we can all agree
  • I accord

(I agree ;) )
    How do you do spoilers?
    vtvy said:

Definitely agree @Xx_Wither_xX ;)

finally we can all agree
    I accord on according
  • Here's how to do a spoiler
  • Finished it! Link soon!
    Eat My Dust, packid851
  • edited January 19

Finished it! Link soon!

Ok can’t wait to see it!

Here was my first level as advanced (also my 101st level so the first 100 were non advanced) 'Thx For 10K Likes!' by 'Xx Wither xX' https://bbr.traplightgames.com/level/59fb8c121f00006d135b301d/
  • I found a new bug: when connecting a power switch, tap out of the circle. Delete the switch and the wire is still there! @Barb @wempu don’t delete the glitch, it’s like the out of the dome bug!
    Eat My Dust, packid851
  • I found a new bug: when connecting a power switch, tap out of the circle. Delete the switch and the wire is still there! @Barb @wempu don’t delete the glitch, it’s like the out of the dome bug!

I havent got a power switch... But i think that with the wires you could make a "jungle"
  • edited January 19

I found a new bug: when connecting a power switch, tap out of the circle. Delete the switch and the wire is still there! @Barb @wempu don’t delete the glitch, it’s like the out of the dome bug!</blockquote

Nice discovery! =)

BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412

I havent got a power switch... But i think that with the wires you could make a "jungle"
    I have experimented with this, i discovered it a while back when I wasn’t sure how to connect gadgets to the switches

And no it is a VERY unusual and weird glitch, it appears in the same spot on EVERY level you play - regardless of whether or not it is yours

It can be fixed by restarting the game and it, as I previously started, appears in every level in that same spot until the game is restarted for you, and ONLY YOU, this also means other players will not see it

So yes, sorry, but it won’t work... but maybe traplight could make it work...

Sorry to burn your imagination and ideas guys, but it won’t work... for now...
  • > @Xx_Wither_xX said:
    > I found a new bug: when connecting a power switch, tap out of the circle. Delete the switch and the wire is still there! @Barb @wempu don’t delete the glitch, it’s like the out of the dome bug!
    >
    > I havent got a power switch... But i think that with the wires you could make a "jungle"
    >
    > I have experimented with this, i discovered it a while back when I wasn’t sure how to connect gadgets to the switches
    >
    > And no it is a VERY unusual and weird glitch, it appears in the same spot on EVERY level you play - regardless of whether or not it is yours
    >
    > It can be fixed by restarting the game and it, as I previously started, appears in every level in that same spot until the game is restarted for you, and ONLY YOU, this also means other players will not see it
    >
    > So yes, sorry, but it won’t work... but maybe traplight could make it work...
    >
    > Sorry to burn your imagination and ideas guys, but it won’t work... for now...

Oh no...