Level Update Thread

2»

Comments

• > @Xx_Wither_xX said:

> Oh, by the way I found a way to infinite dislike a level with only 1 device (this is real!) but I won’t tell you how to do it, because then we would see haters on the rise... but there is a way to do it... and you can use it if you find it, just please no hate ok? And don’t use it, it’s mean and unfair to infinity dislike someone’s level!

>

> You also cannot just do infinite dislikes at once, but it allows you to dislike it over and over again

Can you like over and over too?

@MaxAl_Y0utub3 good question

No, and you have to report it over and over again, but you can ONLY do this if the level is in team chat, and you access it from team chat, so it is preventable
    Oh.... And thank God!
  • > @Xx_Wither_xX said:

> Oh, by the way I found a way to infinite dislike a level with only 1 device (this is real!) but I won’t tell you how to do it, because then we would see haters on the rise... but there is a way to do it... and you can use it if you find it, just please no hate ok? And don’t use it, it’s mean and unfair to infinity dislike someone’s level!

>

> You also cannot just do infinite dislikes at once, but it allows you to dislike it over and over again

Can you like over and over too?

@MaxAl_Y0utub3 good question

No, and you have to report it over and over again, but you can ONLY do this if the level is in team chat, and you access it from team chat, so it is preventable
    Oh.... And thank God!
    Yea... just make sure that you don’t have any haters in the movement... if so then you have to do the movement (move) and switch teams (move from one team to the next)
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/3 to veteran)