Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gifting

I know that I make a lot of requests for future updates on this game, but I feel this one would be beneficial for players and Traplight. I would love the ability to purchase gems for other players. We really enjoy holding our own contests within the game to keep things fresh and it would be really cool to offer our own prizes for winning such events. I personally would be happy to spend real money to offer prizes, and I’m sure others would as well.
Thank you

Comments

  • > @Doctor said:
    > I know that I make a lot of requests for future updates on this game, but I feel this one would be beneficial for players and Traplight. I would love the ability to purchase gems for other players. We really enjoy holding our own contests within the game to keep things fresh and it would be really cool to offer our own prizes for winning such events. I personally would be happy to spend real money to offer prizes, and I’m sure others would as well.
    > Thank you

    Maybe that you could make a team tournament or something like that?
    Or a tournament with a room per team and the creator chooses which teams participate?
  • We could do all sorts of things. I’d like to hold my own track contests that goes beyond teams, allowing anyone to compete. It could all be done through the forum and would allow multiple judges to vote on winners. I would pay for the prizes myself
  • Doctor said:

    We could do all sorts of things. I’d like to hold my own track contests that goes beyond teams, allowing anyone to compete. It could all be done through the forum and would allow multiple judges to vote on winners. I would pay for the prizes myself

    That would be great :) but perhaps there could be a way to put the gems in the game when you create it so that there would be no scamming
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/2 to veteran)
  • edited January 15
    Great idea! @Doctor Maybe even that if player A plays player B's level, player A may like the level so much that they would gift whatever amount of gems to the player B at the end of the level. This would also encourage player B to create more stunning levels as well as giving gems to another player's level. This completes the cycle too! =)

    BBR Follow:

    SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

    !!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • Def need a team donate coin button or somethin, I’m sittin on 1 mil coins I would love to share amongst my team
  • Def need a team donate coin button or somethin, I’m sittin on 1 mil coins I would love to share amongst my team

    Yea, and then they would get 1200 CC and love you! And they would also get more trophies for you and for them...! Sounds like it would do you and your team wonders :)
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/2 to veteran)
  • I’ve seen this sort of thing done in other games, it would be a great addition
  • It will be a great idea :) Maybe donate gems too or converte money to gems for spend your money or something like that will be a great idea :)
    Follow me!

    Skillman-@vcp4

    Play my level and like them!

    457 levels created

    Everyday in global chat!
  • Skillman said:

    It will be a great idea :) Maybe donate gems too or converte money to gems for spend your money or something like that will be a great idea :)

    Gems to coins converter :)
    BBR Follow:

    SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

    !!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • Skillman said:

    It will be a great idea :) Maybe donate gems too or converte money to gems for spend your money or something like that will be a great idea :)

    Gems to coins converter :)
    Perhaps... but it shouldn’t be that good of a deal so it is only good if you have millions of coins

    I’m pretty sure Lorp loggins got 23 Million coins from his level, prob has 20 million sitting or so... he will never run out of $$$ to buy gadgets for levels at this rate
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/2 to veteran)
  • I agree with Rick. Those of us who are maxxed on cc are sitting on a lot of coins (900k in my case). I would be great to be able to gift coins to teammates, as gold doesn't help me much these days.
  • I agree with Rick. Those of us who are maxxed on cc are sitting on a lot of coins (900k in my case). I would be great to be able to gift coins to teammates, as gold doesn't help me much these days.

    I could definately use gold, I am sitting at 3000 gold and would love more coins to buy enforcers and gadgets for my levels, I run out of coins so much I have to use every gem I have to get more coins
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/2 to veteran)
  • It would be rad if they could offer stuff that costs insane amounts of gold, like new background themes
  • Doctor said:

    It would be rad if they could offer stuff that costs insane amounts of gold, like new background themes

    It would be great if we could also buy the more expensive cc enforcers with gold, not gems
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/2 to veteran)
  • Actually cc enforcers should be obtainable in chests. But they are really rare:
    100cc and 250cc - rare
    500cc and 750cc - epic
    750+cc - legendary (really rare)
    This game is not that much pay-to-win but I personally never buy anything in games with real money, and only like 1% of the actual player base does spend money
    And also make some level verifying system, similar to good or bad but they should be in the place of chest (when you complete the level you get the chest) similar to having a boss race (remember? ;) who does is cool) and also make a mega-dislike. Good creators should be promoted more
  • They should also offer cc informers to the top creators each month. There’s no prize for being the number one creator in the world, but they have prizes for being the 5th best racer on your team?
  • mr_alen said:

    Actually cc enforcers should be obtainable in chests. But they are really rare:

    100cc and 250cc - rare

    500cc and 750cc - epic

    750+cc - legendary (really rare)

    This game is not that much pay-to-win but I personally never buy anything in games with real money, and only like 1% of the actual player base does spend money

    And also make some level verifying system, similar to good or bad but they should be in the place of chest (when you complete the level you get the chest) similar to having a boss race (remember? ;) who does is cool) and also make a mega-dislike. Good creators should be promoted more

    No mega dislike... no, just no... I thought about it, and it’s bad, what if someone hates you and they just hate you, and don’t care about the level? That is 10 dislikes that can make a difference for an advanced/ aknowkedged creator

    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/2 to veteran)
  • edited January 24
    Doctor said:

    They should also offer cc informers to the top creators each month. There’s no prize for being the number one creator in the world, but they have prizes for being the 5th best racer on your team?

    Excellent idea! @Barb @Seppo @wempu take a look at this! Doctor, that is just an awesome idea! *Awesomes player’s comment* I really like that thought, here could be the possible prizes of enforcers (I also think you should add a 1000 CC enforcer because the gap between 800 and 1200 is a bit large)
    1-3 get 1200 CC enforcer 4-10 get 1000 CC enforcer 11-20 get 800 CC enforcer 21-40 get 500 CC enforcer 41-70 get 250 CC enforcer 71-100 get 100 CC enforcer
    This is what I think the enforcer distribution should be, you can voice your opinion on it if you agree/disagree with my chart above

    *note: if player has not yet reached 10000 likes, and thus cannot use enforcers, they will be permanently placed in that player’s inventory, but however cannot be used until the person has reached the requirement of 10000 likes
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/2 to veteran)
  • That looks good to me, and I like the 1000 cc idea. I wouldn’t worry about the people who aren’t advanced yet though because you wouldn’t be able to win with less than 10,000 likes anyway.
  • edited January 24
    Doctor said:

    That looks good to me, and I like the 1000 cc idea. I wouldn’t worry about the people who aren’t advanced yet though because you wouldn’t be able to win with less than 10,000 likes anyway.

    I guess so, but it is possible to come in 90-100th place as aknowledged creator
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/2 to veteran)
  • What happens if a person of 1-3 has already got the 1200 enforcer? does it mean the 4th one get it? and then all others move too? So the 101st gets a 100cc enforcer?
  • What happens if a person of 1-3 has already got the 1200 enforcer? does it mean the 4th one get it? and then all others move too? So the 101st gets a 100cc enforcer?

    Like other items once you use it it’s gone, so you can have multiple of one enforcer, and every time you use one in a level you get -1 of them on your item count in inventory, so yes it cannot be brought down
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/2 to veteran)
  • > @Xx_Wither_xX said:
    > What happens if a person of 1-3 has already got the 1200 enforcer? does it mean the 4th one get it? and then all others move too? So the 101st gets a 100cc enforcer?
    >
    > Like other items once you use it it’s gone, so you can have multiple of one enforcer, and every time you use one in a level you get -1 of them on your item count in inventory, so yes it cannot be brought down

    Oh... Ok! I didnt understand as I havent unlocked them yet.
    But I think that there should be bigger rangs, because of only 3 people get the 1200 Enforcer and 7 the 1000cc enforcer...
    Well what I mean that it's more fun to go fast than slow... So maybe add the top Racing teams if they have built some levels?
    And have some quantity of likes, because some people just keep playing some levels and only play those.
    Also there are some people with more time=more levels=more likes... So thats another "problem" that I would see
  • > @Xx_Wither_xX said:
    > That looks good to me, and I like the 1000 cc idea. I wouldn’t worry about the people who aren’t advanced yet though because you wouldn’t be able to win with less than 10,000 likes anyway.
    >
    > I guess so, but it is possible to come in 90-100th place as aknowledged creator

    It's not that crazy, I ended as top 48 with 5000 likes total
  • > @Xx_Wither_xX said:

    > That looks good to me, and I like the 1000 cc idea. I wouldn’t worry about the people who aren’t advanced yet though because you wouldn’t be able to win with less than 10,000 likes anyway.

    >

    > I guess so, but it is possible to come in 90-100th place as aknowledged creator



    It's not that crazy, I ended as top 48 with 5000 likes total

    Yea, it can happen, if so then it goes in inventory (but you can’t use it)
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/2 to veteran)
Sign In or Register to comment.