[IMPORTANT] Moderator Voting

edited January 18 in General
Hi everyone!

We got a lot of messages for people wanting to become moderators here on our Forum, but me and @Barb chose the Top 5 for your consideration. Below you can find the candidates and their own descriptions. Please vote for the one that you would like to see as a moderator in the future. Remember, only one vote per person, it's not allowed to use multiple accounts to vote! The voting is anonymous. We'll give you couple of weeks to think and vote, and then we'll get back to you with the results. Cheers!

1. @Simranjeet9_

"I am a young adult who lives in London (GMT+0). I study engineering and I care about issues affecting the world and I to play BBR. I will ensure that all members are being treated with equality and respect in all aspects including harassment and abuse. I will tackle any issues by incorporating the use of the community rules whilst answering any questions and responding to new BBR members by offering guidance on their first steps. I will gather a list trending topics to pass on to you as soon as the list looks long enough. Lat of all, I am happy to take any more advice from you to becoming a better moderator. I will be happy with the decision made. Thanks again. "

2. @packid851bbr

"I think I would be a good moderator because I am active on the forums (even though it doesn’t seem like it, I am on here most days), and I understand the Community Guidelines and take action on things that break them."

3. @BigbadDom

"I believe I would make an excellent moderator as I am a very fair and consistent manager and person. I have a lot of time for this game as it gives me hours of pleasure and I think it's important that everyone has the opportunity to enjoy the game to it's full whether young or old, dedicated or just part-time player. Would be honoured if you guys can choose me."

4. @Xx_Wither_xX

I think I would be a nice choice for this position because:
- I love helping others on the forums (I have gotten the 5 answers badge and have done 8 answers total I think)
introductions (you can see me say “welcome to the forums”)
- I am online often and post often (500 comments)
- I also get a fair amount of awesomes and likes, as well as being told that I make good comments that are worth to read
Now about me as a person:
-I do two things - I either fail completely, or ace it at top level (or whatever)
I fail if I am bored and am not motivated by succeeding, doing better, hobbies, earning $$$, or whatever
I succeed if I am motivated by whatever, in BBR I am motivated to become a top player/creator, help other ps and become a famous image in the BBR world! Maybe I will meet the aliens one day but I am motivated, and believe that for the reasons stated I could be a great pick for the moderator position.

5. @vtvy

Im vtvy, a level creator and racer.I started this game before September 2016.I was not doing to well and then I decided to leave the game.I new that the game is going to be one of the best games one day so I actually didn't uninstall the game.(every other game I deleted).finally I came back, and I started to build better and better levels, got in to top 3 best creators for some time, and now im proudly playing this game as my only game I play.if I would become a moderator I would make sure no spam or abuse topics are in here, always try to answer game questions, and I would try to immediately contact you if there are any game bugs or stuff like that.Thanks for your time!

[IMPORTANT] Moderator Voting 35 votes

Simranjeet9_
28% 10 votes
packid851bbr
0% 0 votes
BigBadDom
20% 7 votes
Xx_Wither_xX
14% 5 votes
vtvy
37% 13 votes

Comments

• So they finally did it! =) and I was chosen as one of the top five, I haven’t won yet, if I win, but I still want to say: THANK YOU TRAPLIGHT
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/3 to veteran)
  • edited January 18
    Thanks for the voting poll! @wempu will you and @barb also vote?
  • @Xx_Wither_xX is in the lead!
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • Being shortlisted is an honour indeed. Thank you. I also think that all the shortlisted candidates are a great bunch. There's definitely good service and excellent moderator standards for the future no matter what. ☺
  • Agree :)
  • edited January 18
    Aw ;(
    I voted anyway
  • Aw ;(
    I voted anyway

Sorry about not being in the candidates :( but thanks for being a sport and voting :)
  • Top 5! B) My description isn’t that detailed, but I have the 1 year badge, which I got after I submitted it.
    Eat My Dust, packid851
    Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username
  • Hard choise, took me quite a while to decide, you'd all do a good job
  • No votes :s
    Eat My Dust, packid851
  • No votes :s

Hey don’t be sad :( at least you got top 5
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/3 to veteran)
  • Agree @Xx_Wither_xX. Btw I only have 4 votes and we still have a couple of weeks for people to vote so don't be sad :)
  • Yes, but I think they should make this an in game announcement so more players would vote... and join forums, it feels lonely like we only have 20 or so because many have been spammers, left or whatever reason, but they aren’t here anyomore
  • > @Xx_Wither_xX said:
    > Yes, but I think they should make this an in game announcement so more players would vote... and join forums, it feels lonely like we only have 20 or so because many have been spammers, left or whatever reason, but they aren’t here anyomore

Yes I was thinking about that idea.
  • edited January 19
    :D wow voting is a few weeks!
    Also would moderators be in game moderators too, or just the forums?
    Eat My Dust, packid851
  • :D wow voting is a few weeks!

Just the forums I think
  • :D wow voting is a few weeks!

Yes, just the forums, we don't actually have moderator accounts inside the game, if we need to do something, it is done from out back end tools :)
    --- Barb

Have a question? Check our FAQ's!
    https://traplightgames.helpshift.com
  • :o My life is a lie. Just kidding!
    Eat My Dust, packid851
  • It doesn't look like to many more people are voting :(
  • vtvy said:

It doesn't look like to many more people are voting :(

The forum isnt so used in this game... YET!
  • And needing manual comprobation to join doesn't really help.
  • edited January 19
    True.

Yes, but I think they should make this an in game announcement so more players would vote... and join forums, it feels lonely like we only have 20 or so because many have been spammers, left or whatever reason, but they aren’t here anyomore

And that is why I agree with @Xx_Wither_xX.
  • :anguished: Well I knew my description was bad. That’s why.
    Eat My Dust, packid851
  • Still over a week left to vote :)
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • Wow this was a hard choise... But finally did it :)
    Follow me!

Skillman-@vcp4

Play my level and like!

447 levels created

Everyday in global chat!

• Wow @vtvy has the double vote of the 4 participants :hushed: Congratulations to him :)
    Follow me!

Skillman-@vcp4

Play my level and like!

447 levels created

Everyday in global chat!

• Skillman said:

Wow @vtvy has the double vote of the 4 participants :hushed: Congratulations to him :)

• vtvy said:

Skillman said:

Wow @vtvy has the double vote of the 4 participants :hushed: Congratulations to him :)

Not anymore... :(
    Now you have 9 votes and the rest only 4 :)
  • vtvy said:

Yay ;)

Not yay for me... :( but happy for others =) yes great job

And don’t ban me. ;)