Possible elevator bug

So I was playing a level on my map and this happened.
The elevator was moving to the side and I got stuck. This happens on many levels and I think that everyone has experienced this before.
I just wanted to ley Traplight know.
Also sometimes you get thrown into the air

Comments

• Oh that's because it gets stuck to the back Tire. If you have a problem with your game car that it gets stuck to the wall while moving up on the elevator, just move the elevator further away from the wall, but put something to stop the car at the end length of the elevator in the beginning, so that the car will not fall off the elevator.
  • vtvy said:

Oh that's because it gets stuck to the back Tire. If you have a problem with your game car that it gets stuck to the wall while moving up on the elevator, just move the elevator further away from the wall, but put something to stop the car at the end length of the elevator in the beginning, so that the car will not fall off the elevator.

Yes, I know, but on some levels(not mine) the place of the elevator is too small, so you cant escape and the elevator is also short
  • Well onfortunately we can't really do anything about that :(
  • vtvy said:

Oh that's because it gets stuck to the back Tire. If you have a problem with your game car that it gets stuck to the wall while moving up on the elevator, just move the elevator further away from the wall, but put something to stop the car at the end length of the elevator in the beginning, so that the car will not fall off the elevator.

Yes, I know, but on some levels(not mine) the place of the elevator is too small, so you cant escape and the elevator is also short
    I have experienced this many times and can say (with some certainty) that as long as you keep your tire OFF the wall you will be fine, also try to drive backwards/forwards (whatever other way the elevator is going to refrain from getting stuck

Does this work? Just keep it off the wall by driving basically :) and good luck doing it
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/3 to veteran)
  • > @Xx_Wither_xX said:
    > Oh that's because it gets stuck to the back Tire. If you have a problem with your game car that it gets stuck to the wall while moving up on the elevator, just move the elevator further away from the wall, but put something to stop the car at the end length of the elevator in the beginning, so that the car will not fall off the elevator.
    >
    > Yes, I know, but on some levels(not mine) the place of the elevator is too small, so you cant escape and the elevator is also short
    >
    > I have experienced this many times and can say (with some certainty) that as long as you keep your tire OFF the wall you will be fine, also try to drive backwards/forwards (whatever other way the elevator is going to refrain from getting stuck
    >
    > Does this work? Just keep it off the wall by driving basically :) and good luck doing it

This does work, but on some levels there isnt space to do so