Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

February's LCC - Together Forever!

Comments

• No worries :)
  • vtvy said:

Sorry i did not participate in this LCC :( I was taking a small break from making levels but soon I'll hopefully be making levels people love. But, ill still be active on checking the forum, and my in game team. But don't worry, i'm not going to stop playing! This already happened to me before. You could go to my "moderator" post about me.

I did take part either @vtvy

I mean did not

I didn’t either
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/2 to veteran)
  • Np, one day left to submit if you still want to! :)
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • When will the winners be announced?
    ^_^
  • I submitted my level :) <3
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

• @Je1letv I think Barb will let us know soon
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

• I submitted my level :) <3 </p>

Ok cool!
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/2 to veteran)
  • I think the lcc is closed
  • > @keeger12345 said:
    > I think the lcc is closed

Yes yesterday was the last day to submit!
    ^_^
  • If I win, which I don't think is very plausible, I wish that the likes and rewards go to my actual level, as I edited the level without wanting and it isnt the same level anymore
  • Congrats to whoever is the winner

PS: it won’t be me...
  • > @Xx_Wither_xX said:
    > Congrats to whoever is the winner
    >
    > PS: it won’t be me...

Well... Participating would be a good start to have a chance of winning...
  • > @Xx_Wither_xX said:

> Congrats to whoever is the winner

>

> PS: it won’t be me...

Well... Participating would be a good start to have a chance of winning...

I guess... but I just didn’t feel up to it
  • The Winners will be announced on Friday! :) We are still on internal voting for the top ones ;) We already have a top 10. But I gotta say that this is getting hard! The percentage of good levels keeps going up and it's getting harder to choose a top one. So we need to go into very small details for the voting.

So now we are going on how good the level is and how much does it show that the Creator can make a Tournament Level ;)

At least 6 of those top 10 have a good eve for Tournament. So we might approach them anyways in the future for their own Tourney ;)

Let's see! Good luck to everyone!
    --- Barb

Have a question? Check our FAQ's!
    https://traplightgames.zendesk.com/
  • edited February 28
    6 or 10 out of how many contratants?? :0
    I still don't think I will win, but you got my hopes up! ;)
  • > @Barb said:
    > The Winners will be announced on Friday! :) We are still on internal voting for the top ones ;) We already have a top 10. But I gotta say that this is getting hard! The percentage of good levels keeps going up and it's getting harder to choose a top one. So we need to go into very small details for the voting.
    >
    > So now we are going on how good the level is and how much does it show that the Creator can make a Tournament Level ;)
    >
    > At least 6 of those top 10 have a good eve for Tournament. So we might approach them anyways in the future for their own Tourney ;)
    >
    > Let's see! Good luck to everyone!

Thanks!
    ^_^
  • > @Barb said:
    > The Winners will be announced on Friday! :) We are still on internal voting for the top ones ;) We already have a top 10. But I gotta say that this is getting hard! The percentage of good levels keeps going up and it's getting harder to choose a top one. So we need to go into very small details for the voting.
    >
    > So now we are going on how good the level is and how much does it show that the Creator can make a Tournament Level ;)
    >
    > At least 6 of those top 10 have a good eve for Tournament. So we might approach them anyways in the future for their own Tourney ;)
    >
    > Let's see! Good luck to everyone!

Might we get 6 tournaments :0
    Pretty please :)
    *Begs*
  • Barb said:

The Winners will be announced on Friday! :) We are still on internal voting for the top ones ;) We already have a top 10. But I gotta say that this is getting hard! The percentage of good levels keeps going up and it's getting harder to choose a top one. So we need to go into very small details for the voting.

So now we are going on how good the level is and how much does it show that the Creator can make a Tournament Level ;)

At least 6 of those top 10 have a good eve for Tournament. So we might approach them anyways in the future for their own Tourney ;)

Let's see! Good luck to everyone!

=)

Eat My Dust, packid851
    Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username
  • Thanks Barb. 2 days to go! <3
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

• Oh No!! you asked about DATA!! Must... resist......

Ok, fine:

42% of the levels were accepted, the rest had some critical issues and were disqualified (wrong category, made by cheaters, multiple entries by same players etc)

The Teams that had the most players participate in the Challenge were:
    1. Trackbuilders
    2. Rick&Morty c137
    3. BigBang Racers
    Creator Ranks:
    The most players were Rank 2, then 3, then 1, then 4 :D

Of the 42% Good Levels we have to narrow it down to top 2, which makes it very hard. So we have to choose the top ones based on the tiniest of things. After a lot of work we narrowed it down to those 10 top ones and are currently still trying to find the best 2!

We have taken down the names of a few people that we will ask if they want to run their own Tournament down the line as well ;)

*drum rolls*

So who will win??
    --- Barb

Have a question? Check our FAQ's!
    https://traplightgames.zendesk.com/
  • Man, to bad I didn't participate. If I had a tournament it would be like one of my bbr dreams come true, Lol. But I will be very happy for the people who won :)
  • These stats are getting increasingly better :+1:
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

• Trackbuilders of course! I hope I get a tournament :D
    Eat My Dust, packid851
    Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username
  • But it was participated and not won necesarly, so (not sayin your levels r bad) you could be on the 58% not accepted
  • edited March 2
    Where are the results?!?
    *angryface*
    *happyface*
    *laughingface*
  • > @MaxAl_Y0utub3 said:
    > Where are the results?!?
    > *angryface*
    > *happyface*
    > *laughingface*

In game, go to events then go to news :)
    ^_^
  • > @Je1letv said:
    > > @MaxAl_Y0utub3 said:
    > > Where are the results?!?
    > > *angryface*
    > > *happyface*
    > > *laughingface*
    >
    > In game, go to events then go to news :)

Oh
    Ok.
    Congrats!!!
    And also to Matt, congrats!!
  • Congratulations! I like the use of the player codes in the names list. :D
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

• Congrats to our winners!