We are currently looking at participation and other numbers related to the LCC's that we have had. We want to asses how well or poorly have they been received. And if to keep doing them or not, etc.
But numbers tell the story only so far, we want to hear your thoughts! We don't want to guess so we want to ask you for your thoughts!!
Some of the theories we are taking a look at are:
- Are the prizes the ultimate reason for participating? (Or are other factors more important?)
- Will changing the prizes affect player participation? (More or less players participate if prizes are different?)
- Are players that participate once, more likely to participate again?
- Does player motivation (for participating) increase or decrease after participating once? (Will players want to participate again?)
For example we already know that players that are participating are getting better and better with every LCC. As the percentage of good levels has been increasing steadily with each Challenge.
However we have seen a decrease of participation among the lower Creation Ranks. Is it because the Challenges start getting too tough for them?
It is for sure getting harder for us to find the top levels as the difference in quality is not that far anymore. And all levels are starting to get pretty good.
In other questions for you:
- Is it complex to participate?
- Are the themes boring/ complex?
- Any other thing you want to tell/ask us?
Of course we know of a million things that could be better if we had systems in place (and in-game) for them. However we do have technical limitations due to our limited resources (aka Programmers).
So, let the conversation begin!
Have a question? Check our FAQ's!https://traplightgames.helpshift.com