Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gems and Treasure chest

Why is it that every time I obtain close to enough gems for the Big Bang chest, the price increases. Happened four times now....

Answers

• @dfoote I think it is because every time you upgrade your Dirt Bike or the Offroader, the rewards from any chest gets higher so then the cost of buying these chests increase. Therefore, I would advise that you stop upgrading until you buy the chest.
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • Reasonable answer for the first three times, the last time I didn’t upgrade any of the vehicles and it went from 1100 to 1150 once I obtained 1125. I’ll be sure to test this theory out again though. Thank you for your response!
  • dfoote said:

Why is it that every time I obtain close to enough gems for the Big Bang chest, the price increases. Happened four times now....

What happened is that you advanced a league, say that your dirtbike/Offroader went from something like Elite league to Big Bang league. Then the shop prices increase, but the chest rewards also increase too! If you want to make it cheaper, then go down 1 or 2 leagues on your vehicle(s)

Tell me if this is unclear/poorly worded.
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/2 to veteran)
  • Yes and No to what @Xx_Wither_xX said.
    It does go along the Racing Leagues, because when you raise in a league, the next part for upgrade unlock, so the chest levels up. However dropping to a League below will not lock the contents of the chest and level it down. The cost and value of the chest will retain the same.
    --- Barb

Have a question? Check our FAQ's!
    https://traplightgames.helpshift.com
  • Barb said:

Yes and No to what @Xx_Wither_xX said.
    It does go along the Racing Leagues, because when you raise in a league, the next part for upgrade unlock, so the chest levels up. However dropping to a League below will not lock the contents of the chest and level it down. The cost and value of the chest will retain the same.

Oh, sry, good to know, I’d just assumed it would go down
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/2 to veteran)
  • No, it would be unpractical to disable the upgrades and dropping vehicle's CC's if they go down a League.
    --- Barb

Have a question? Check our FAQ's!
    https://traplightgames.helpshift.com
  • Oh I didn’t know that my chest will stay level 15 forever
  • Oh I didn’t know that my chest will stay level 15 forever

U mean 16 right?
  • @Xx_Wither_xX it’s actually 15