Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Another idiot - surely there is something team leaders can do?

edited May 2 in General
Please can you, Traplight, consider a permanent ban button for team leaders or something. Things like below are constantly happening now. Very very frustrating.
paradisoband.com/

Comments

• edited May 2
    I think he should be given a written warning from Traplight :warning:
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • Bruce said:

Please can you, Traplight, consider a permanent ban button for team leaders or something. Things like below are constantly happening now. Very very frustrating.

Imagine people who would abuse permanent ban buttons...

Maybe instead of a pernanent ban, you could do a permanent kick so that they CANNOT rejoin unless let in by the leader
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/2 to veteran)
  • Yes this is very frustrating. I agree with @xxwitherxx
  • Why people do this is beyond my reasoning
    Eat My Dust, packid851
    Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username
  • edited May 11

Why people do this is beyond my reasoning

It’s prob cuz they are bored. And all they want to do is give people a bunch of [insert curse word here].
    Just so they can have a bunch of fun cuz they know that they have made others want to quit the game.

Oh and @Bruce don’t let them noobs and idiots get at you. If u quit the game you will let them know that they’ve done their job well and made us all want to quit. Noobs don’t deserve any satisfaction, so don’t give them any.
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/2 to veteran)