Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tournament Glitches / Great Moments ⬇️

Post your best tournament bugs / glitches here

Comments

• edited May 6
    I wasn't even holding forward on the nitro and the nitro was spitting out of the tires and I wasn't moving! :astonished: -My torney
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • In my last tournament,when lukas (I think his name is Lukas) won,the bomb exploded without him pressing the switch (idk if that’s true) he gained a lot of seconds. Is that a glitch? Or a bug..Maybe..
  • sc4ma said:

In my last tournament,when lukas (I think his name is Lukas) won,the bomb exploded without him pressing the switch (idk if that’s true) he gained a lot of seconds. Is that a glitch? Or a bug..Maybe..

Ya, I was in his room, it made it really unfair to those in #2 - #10 place who spent a lot on nitro just to have a cheater/hacker/bugger come up and ruin the tournament for them
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/2 to veteran)
  • > @Xx_Wither_xX said:
    > In my last tournament,when lukas (I think his name is Lukas) won,the bomb exploded without him pressing the switch (idk if that’s true) he gained a lot of seconds. Is that a glitch? Or a bug..Maybe..
    >
    > Ya, I was in his room, it made it really unfair to those in #2 - #10 place who spent a lot on nitro just to have a cheater/hacker/bugger come up and ruin the tournament for them

Maybe is not his fault,just a bug/glitch.. who knows
  • sc4ma said:

> @Xx_Wither_xX said:

> In my last tournament,when lukas (I think his name is Lukas) won,the bomb exploded without him pressing the switch (idk if that’s true) he gained a lot of seconds. Is that a glitch? Or a bug..Maybe..

>

> Ya, I was in his room, it made it really unfair to those in #2 - #10 place who spent a lot on nitro just to have a cheater/hacker/bugger come up and ruin the tournament for them

Maybe is not his fault,just a bug/glitch.. who knows

Yes, maybe it wasn’t his fault, but I think that Traplight should’ve done something to make it so that the play doesn’t count
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/2 to veteran)
  • Maybe @Traplight will host another “Dominic’s tournament” 😅
  • sc4ma said:

Maybe @Traplight will host another “Dominic’s tournament” 😅

Maybe...