Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Another idiot

2»

Comments

• Don't worry, we know who the guy is, as he has been sending us support tickets.

@Mike_the_Vike im sure you have already, but did you figure which is the other account they have? if you kick both you might prevent any more logins. We will be chatting with them soon.
    --- Barb

Have a question? Check our FAQ's!
    https://traplightgames.zendesk.com/
  • > @Xx_Wither_xX said:
    > Dominik,hope traplight will ban him,I’m Dominic too in the game... so @Traplight be careful lol
    >
    > Yea very careful, but if they ban u I’m sure they will realize their mistake and give u your account back, as well as (hopefully) some compensation

And I’ll be removed from my team too
  • @Barb the two accounts are in the screenshots in this thread.
    paradisoband.com/
  • Jeez, that sounds horrid. Hope everything works out. @Barb @Traplight @wempu @Seppo please make one more update to help team leaders.
  • Still taunting the team.

So, so frustrating.
    paradisoband.com/
  • :D
    --- Barb

• Thanks for getting rid of him :) even tho he didn’t touch our team
  • Thanks barb!
  • Speaking of idiots, look at this guy.
  • Theyre just kids, they acting like little childs
  • Thanks for the heads up - we’ll keep a careful watch on that one!!
    paradisoband.com/
  • Wow! Thanks for letting us know. Completely unacceptable!
  • I reported dr.Awesome for you @AdamUnoun
  • Guys, if it's about abuse (I.E. players come and harass you, are aggressive, or are directly attacking your team or one of it's members) then please do contact us.

But if it is just players not knowing if they want to be in that team or not, or players joining and leaving. You need to be a bit more flexible ;) It might be a young kid, or someone accidentally quitting the Team (or even wanting to test making a Team).

You have been lucky to be in teams that were always so full by active members that it was weird for you to see this. But the truth is that most Teams experience this all the time (Join and quit). How many Teams were you at, before you found that one that you loved?

If you want to lower the frequency of these random players, you might need to put of the trophy requirements (assuming that the more trophies a player has, the more they know to play). We will not ban players for joining and leaving. It is their right as much as it is yours to close the teams.

But please, when you kick someone, do say why (i know you do, I just need to write it here anyways) Because most of the times, these guys are clueless as to why they were kicked, even if told (again, some are kids and don't get it)

:)
    --- Barb

• > @Barb said:
    > Guys, if it's about abuse (I.E. players come and harass you, are aggressive, or are directly attacking your team or one of it's members) then please do contact us.
    >
    > But if it is just players not knowing if they want to be in that team or not, or players joining and leaving. You need to be a bit more flexible ;) It might be a young kid, or someone accidentally quitting the Team (or even wanting to test making a Team).
    >
    > You have been lucky to be in teams that were always so full by active members that it was weird for you to see this. But the truth is that most Teams experience this all the time (Join and quit). How many Teams were you at, before you found that one that you loved?
    >
    > If you want to lower the frequency of these random players, you might need to put of the trophy requirements (assuming that the more trophies a player has, the more they know to play). We will not ban players for joining and leaving. It is their right as much as it is yours to close the teams.
    >
    > But please, when you kick someone, do say why (i know you do, I just need to write it here anyways) Because most of the times, these guys are clueless as to why they were kicked, even if told (again, some are kids and don't get it)
    >
    > :)

That's true, in my first race team called ItaMotoSport you couldn't chat with people cause of people joining and leaving. Even in my new team Trackbuilders we have had this problem...
    ^_^