I stay loyal to the red cap. B)

Comments

• Hi @Poiqz!

Do you mean This one? We love it too :)

Red cap
    hat.png 168.9K
  • Where can we buy it :o
    Follow me @gl4w
  • I love the purple money hat (That's a secret hat)
  • Personally I like the Fallout helmet but I don't like any of the trails going with it... My favourite combo is rainbow trail with crown hat :) And I would totally buy that red hat in real life by the way :D
    Just a guy who loves games : )
    N00b - @bb19
  • Wow thanks guys! nice to see you liked it. We could think about what to do with them.

And speaking of Trail and Hat combinations. If you have ideas of what trails would go awesome with a particular hat or if you think of a cool Trail idea, let us know! We are all the time trying to inspire our artists into making more content (even if they are busy all the time making more things for the game anyways).
  • Idk but with fallout hat (my fave) mabey nuclear trail?
  • What about a new trail? bunny trail! Throws bunnies!! :D :D :D
  • Nuclear trail sounds awesome!! Maybe a hazmat or gas mask will go with it as well?
    Just a guy who loves games : )
    N00b - @bb19
  • A trail that throws Big bang racing photos? :D :D :D
  • No seriously, where can u buy that real life Big Bang hat?
  • I really just want to buy one of their basic traplight t-shirts, I'm a t-shirt kinda guy
  • That too man, real life merch!
  • @Traplight maybe if u release more golden egg levels players can unlock a special golden egg trail?
  • One good combination is the terror trail and the wolf hat
  • Pink cowboy.. But I hope they take my suggestions of more female hats into consideration... I have loads of ideas that would be my favourite..
  • And speaking of trails... Any one else want an electric blue lightening trail?
  • Well, I don't know what the "art department" (ahem, ... as in our 3d artist) is planning for Hats and Trails, but I know that we are exploring a new possibility. Can't say much because we don't know if we would ever publish the feature and don't want to fail to deliver. But don't worry, I will bring the Hats and Trail requests to the table until something new is made :D
    --- Barb

Have a question? Check our FAQ's!
    https://traplightgames.helpshift.com
  • Pink cowboy.. But I hope they take my suggestions of more female hats into consideration... I have loads of ideas that would be my favourite..

And what other hat ideas do you have? I wrote down your previous ones, but our artists can always get inspired by anything you've got :)
    --- Barb

Have a question? Check our FAQ's!
    https://traplightgames.helpshift.com
  • I weared Golden Glasses on buggy (officially been pimped B) ) and Wolf Mask on bike. Until I heard of all those who has to be followed for new secret hats. Ain't no secret anymore it seems.

Now I go with Fallout helmet on buggy (love Fallout since Fallout 1 came out) and can't decide for bike anymore. Testing and changing every now and then.

Speaking of new trails... and maybe hats @Miss_Yotsuba brought up a cool idea. How about Super-Sayian yellow hairdo and yellow electric mist with white flashes to follow?

Would be awesome for any Dragonball fan. Like me. :p

Hauzu
    "Does believing you're the last sane man on the planet make you crazy?"
    - Will Smith, iRobot