IMPORTANT: Please read the Traplight Community Rules here:
http://forum.bigbangracinggame.com/discussion/682/important-community-rules

Easy Video Recording in Level Editor

Hi everyone!

In the last update besides crazy battles against Skull Rider we implemented one more interesting feature - ReplayKit for iOS devices!
While you are creating a level in the Editor you can easily record a video by just clicking a button in the upper left-hand corner.

Then follow the instructions! :) When you stop the recording you can decide if you want to save this video on your device.

Integration of ReplayKit for iOS reduces the steps to record a good quality video of your level creation.
You can make nice tutorials or just fool around in Editor as I did in the following video :smile: Share your videos with friends or your YouTube subscribers!

What if you have Android device? Will it work the same?
If you have Android device you still can easily record videos, but with Android native app Play Games.

Probably you remember seeing this icon in the list of you apps:

Play Games allows to record the gameplay of any game that you have installed on your phone or tablet. Open the app, choose Big Bang Racing and press the Record icon

You can choose your desired quality of the video before recording. It is possible to record your voice and reactions as you play. Front camera can film your emotions. This function can be also disabled if you don't want to show your face :wink:
Press Launch to start your game

You will see a floating bubble with video recording settings. Move it around as you please!
Open Level Editor and press Record icon to start filming! You video will be saved automatically on your device after you stop the recording!

Share your videos with us too! We are very curious what you are creating there :smile:
Cheers,
Xeni

Comments

• That is great. Hopefully some how-to videos will start appearing, mine included :D

Too bad Google services don't allow internal sound recording. I'm really fond of your soundtrack and the fx for each item.

My BBR code: @k76j
  • I have an app called Mobizen that records in-game sound and has external sound and face cam options. Seems to work pretty well so far if you wanna check it out.
    Just a guy who loves games : )
    N00b - @bb19
  • edited October 2016
    Thx i'm aware of it. Altho I think it only works for Samsung devices (the sound that is). Believe me ive tried many apps out there. I could make HD recordings through Bluestacks with internal sound but transferring data from tablet to pc/Bluestacks data could be a pain. Anyway it's no big deal. I'll just add music of my own liking to the videos i create.
    My BBR code: @k76j
  • Oh by the way, if you need/want, we have a Fan Kit with lots of cool pictures from our artists for you to use!

You can download it on this address by pressing the "Fan Kit" button.
    http://www.traplightgames.com/media/

--Barbara
  • that press kit has some awsome pictures, also really awesome to see who's working at traplight. you guys and girl rock! i'm going to make some Freaking awesome levels once i have the ipad pro and pencil :smiley:
    YO! fucknuts! It's Probing time.
  • n00b said:

I have an app called Mobizen that records in-game sound and has external sound and face cam options. Seems to work pretty well so far if you wanna check it out.

Is it for money?? Does any one know a free screen recorder for IOS so I can ecord everything??
  • @ZeryabPrime It's for free, however I use it on android so I'm not sure if it will work for iOS.
    N00b - @bb19
  • n00b said:

@ZeryabPrime It's for free, however I use it on android so I'm not sure if it will work for iOS.

Oh :o
  • edited February 14
    @zeryabprime ,

there is a program for windows that creates a airplay server, connect your Ipad or other apple device and you can record it. i must say the quality sucks but its for free.
    its called X mirage. i used it once to make a video of a level i already published.

you can check the quality at the link below

• @Freakiebeakie That level looks pretty awesome =)
    N00b - @bb19
  • edited February 21
    @noob,
    Yea its completly focussed on the traplight logo and showing it. The track itself kinda sucks.