Creation challenge?

Creation challenge? Please explain.. ☺

Comments

• We can't yet because we need to finish some things first :D But we are dying to tell you :D

Soon!

--Barb
  • Hahahahaaaaa that's cruel barb ☺
  • I know, i'm so sorry!!

But... today you will know more ;)

--Barb
  • I hope it's what I think it is..! [trackbuilding competitions] I love this kinda stuff! Had a lot of fun in other games building based on some kind of criteria or limitation or theme.. in BBR for instance like.. "build a level using only concrete slabs" or "build a level primarily driven upside down" or "build a level that's theme is centered around clever portal use"

We would do this in a different racing game as TotM (Track of the Month) ;)

^^ My best guess is something along those lines ^^ I hope at least XD Can't wait Traplight :)
    Team Trackbuilders: Join our monthly track contest (MTC)
    All are welcome to participate!

-comp
  • just finished my first track to compete in this challenge, it is uploading now :)
    it was harder then expected to fit a whole build in a 10 minute video but somehow i managed xD
    YO! fucknuts! It's Probing time.
  • That is great to hear! We just thought that if they were longer other users might not watch them and it could take a very long time for us to watch all of them. We still have absolutely no idea how many video entries we will get :)

Did you use to kind of timelapse @Freakiebeakie? Or what was your design process?

--Barb
  • edited November 2016
    my builds take between 2 and 4 hours and i wanted to show the whole build.
    i played with the speed of the video to make it fit. Going to upload my second video in a few minutes. This is a track that took me 3 hours to build so it was even harder to get close to 10 minutes, but i managed :smiley:.
  • edited November 2016
    Any chance for an extension on the challenge? ;) ;) ;) My team is right in the middle of our own challenge hehe ;) No worries. Would love to take a crack at it, just been hard managing the holidays :)

That said, I'd FAR from complain about an extension... might see some really polished stuff come out with a little more time ;)
    Team Trackbuilders: Join our monthly track contest (MTC)
    All are welcome to participate!

-comp
  • WHOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!! happiest freakie on this planet!.
    I want to thank Traplight for this awesome challenge and i want to thank my 3 year old son who downloaded the game on our tablet. He is my Nr1 track tester!, i started making levels for him because most levels are to difficult for him. That is also the reason why my tracks are easy to finish but hard to win. I was really suprised when i started the game today and found out i was one of the winners :smiley:
  • Congrats freakie, if they happen to send you liquorice too.. don't have more than one at a time ;)
  • ;P i'll give it to my girlfriend because i don't like Liqourice :smile: