Are these all the hats, I need to know right away

2»

Comments

• @bw5a @bw5c @bw5d @bw5i @bw48 @byis @9d6 @j1h9 @n1u7 @dbwmb @c8nop @rdt2 @dp2s9 All 13, the new one is a lame ice cream cone, it shoulda had sprinkles on it lol
  • edited September 19
    @SchwiftyRick lol. Also ur name is rick and Morty isn't it?
    Eat My Dust, packid851
    Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username
  • Good one rick ;)
  • The ice cream hat is kind of boring. But its not to bad
  • If someone find the slippy hat,
    Please...
    TELL US HOW?!!!
  • Or what if slippy was a rumour started by somebody and we all fell for it? Where is the evidence that slippy exists?
    • Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    • play my levels! And enjoy them please!
  • edited September 25
    @Xx_Wither_xX ,there is a video about the slippy hat in the Traplight youtube channel, so I don't think is a rumour...
  • If I get him, it’ll be like getting the gem rain. The gem rain is easier to get than him!
    Eat My Dust, packid851
    Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username
  • @Xx_Wither_xX traplight themselves posted the slippy video in forums
  • Ok, just saying, and yes I saw the video, but thanks anyway!
    • Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    • play my levels! And enjoy them please!

• How to get the rooster hat? Ôô

Como conseguste el sombrero de el unicornio
  • (

Speed said:

I think thats all.......wait a second, how did u get the "Annoying Orange" hat?! :/
    Me puedes decir el codigo de la ultima y penultima fila de los codigos para los sobreros
  • @ERIKO_VC please speak in English...
  • Skillman said:

@ERIKO_VC please speak in English...

What is the code of the hat unicorn