Introductions!

edited January 3 in General
Hello! I noticed we don't have a introduction thread here so I made one.

I'm going to start: I work at Traplight doing design stuff and some quality assurance. I also manage the games translations so if there is a typo or a clear mistake you can message me and I'll fix it straight away! <3 <3 <3
I work here :DDD

Comments

• Great idea @Konna ! I can continue :) I am wempu, and I work here at Traplight too! My job is to work with the player community and YouTubers, and also to travel and represent our game and company in events etc.

You can easily detect the Traplight people here by their profile pictures – We all have the same customised alien image (except @Traplight which is a general account used by many different people here). Maybe @Hiipi and @Seppo can introduce themselves too?

Don't hesitate to tag us in your post if you have some questions or worries. We are here to help! :)
  • edited January 18
    Btw, this thread was meant for EVERYONE here on the forum, not just us Traplight people :D Please tell us who you are, what do you do and like, and why do you enjoy BBR! We'd love to get to know better who our players are :)
  • Hello, I am Donovan Duck, I am a level creator, since I met this forum I wanted to dedicate to answer those people who speak Spanish and do not know how to speak English or who want to talk to someone who knows their language, my language is Spanish, But I use google translator to communicate through the forum, although enough English to read it without problems but not enough to speak it.

I hope to meet people from different countries and help this community a lot. :v

Hola, soy Donovan Duck, soy un creador de niveles, desde que conoci este foro me quise dedicar a responder a esas personas que hablan español y no saben hablar ingles o que quieren hablar con alguien quien sabe su idioma, mi idioma es el español, pero uso google traductor para comunicarme atraves del foro, aunque se suficiente ingles para leerlo sin problemas pero no se lo suficiente para hablarlo.

Espero conocer gente de diferentes paises y ayudar mucho a esta comunidad. :v
  • Hello, I'm eimink and I'm working behind the scenes on the servers holding up the fort like Night's Watch does in Game of Thrones. :D
    I'm an interface glider.
  • @DeJota_CDI you have made quite an impact on this game already with the limited amount of levels you have made. Our team BigBang Racers had a pretty long conversation about your levels after Donkey Kong and Super Mario Bros. Our team leader Tetru was so impressed that he even sent a teammate to try to recruit you. Hope to see many more great original levels from you and hope you land a job!!!
  • edited February 11
    @gdn Haha, yeah @Miss_Yotsuba came to my team. Well i'll think about it. Maybe i'll join your team in few days, but i've made some good friends in my team. And, sure, you'll see some good levels soon. I'm doing one right now "Dolphin Dive". And the next one is a big surprise. It'll take more than 1 or 2 weeks, but i promise it will be the best one i've ever made. ;)

PS: ask your leader to low down the Trophys required to 5700 or less... otherwise i can not join
  • edited February 14
    Hey, let's try to keep this thread only for introductions :) Thanks! @gdn can you add your own intro to your comment to make it more suitable for this thread :)
  • edited March 18
    Hi,I'm HomeroGaming930,I'm from Spain,and I'm 14 years old.I love 90's music and building tracks.HomeroGaming930 was my YouTube name(I abandoned my YouTube channel,but for September 2016 to February 2017,I uploaded videos about many games,such as Big Bang Racing.) I love building tracks in Big Bang,most of them are races and very long loop tracks,such as "Loops are back" or "A Place To Loop".I play the game and create levels with a computer,using BlueStacks.I lead my team,called "YouTube Gaming" because I decided to made a team for YouTubers with a friend,but the team is a race team,in top 50 of the world.I run at 6000-6500 trophies.
  • I’m SoccerPro mainly focused on creating good levels and having fun racing
  • Well @DeJota_CDI, I guess we've all got high expectations for the surprise level since you've got some of the finest levels in the game and you say you're making an even better one. Can't wait to see it.
  • edited November 24

Well @DeJota_CDI, I guess we've all got high expectations for the surprise level since you've got some of the finest levels in the game and you say you're making an even better one. Can't wait to see it.

Ok, looks like some hype
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/3 to veteran)
  • Hi I'm +Red racer+ in game and I love racing and getting trophy's ;)
  • Hi guys :)
    I'm Skillman (@vcp4 It's my ID in-game). I'm a creator/racer and I like doing level (I have 400 levels). I'm 13 years old and I live in Switzerland. I'm almost every day in the global chat and my team is Rick&Morty c137. =)
    Skillman
  • Hi I am Xx Wither xX and I am an advanced creator (19K likes) and consider myself to be an above average creator (not the best) tag: @dqvdp
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/3 to veteran)
  • Hi, I'm Commander Beta, I'm 14 years old, I'm Spanish , I've been using this name for 2 years now, I started to use it because it sounded good, but now I've started to find meanings I would have never thought about to it. In this game I'm devoted to building tracks of pretty much every single style, but if I had to say a style that described me it would be the complex gadget systems I sometimes make. I believe I'm a good builder, but I've got lots of room for improvement still.
  • Hello, I’m je1letv, I love creating levels in Big Bang Racing...
    ^_^
  • Hi im vtvy, I like creating tracks while caching a race or two! Never thought I would be were im now 3rd best creator in the world, after making tons of tracks I started to climb up the leterbords one by one until were im now. The lesson I give you is never give up, even if you think your never going to make good levels.be surprised, one day you'll be were you never thought it would be possible to get!
  • vtvy said:

Hi im vtvy, I like creating tracks while caching a race or two! Never thought I would be were im now 3rd best creator in the world, after making tons of tracks I started to climb up the leterbords one by one until were im now. The lesson I give you is never give up, even if you think your never going to make good levels.be surprised, one day you'll be were you never thought it would be possible to get!

Very true, I have my own story... one day on a day that changed me forever... I was told to download Big Bang racing... and there I was, I took interest in a few races and adventure levels until I took it another step. I decided to create a level... and so I did, and it was not very good, i had given up on other things... but I was determined not to give up on this one - so I kept on making more levels and uncovering more and more of the game, refining my knowledge of the gadgets, practicing the art of decorating levels... and I was still the creator with the least likes that I knew personally... until I kept on trying... making new levels, and it was at that moment that I looked at the best levels... pondered on how hard they were to create, stared at the labels that said veteran creator... superstar creator, and later on, ilmarinen and wondered how these players got humongous amounts of likes... and most of all, I wondered if I would ever become one-tenth as good as them! So I kept on doing it, I passed a member or two that I knew by a little bit, kept on doing it, always looking for a way or two to improve, checking out the best creators... still staring at the “veteran creator” labels... and discovered, after playing one of Dejota CDI’s levels that there was a great team of creators that until now had eluded my eye, and there I had in front of me the team Trackbuilders, with many great creators I had seen... Dejota CDI, Comp, Freakiebeakie, Homero, and some others... but I then discovered more creators... Darkdude jr... Simranjeet L.... and the list goes on, and every time after that if I was looking for a great creator I went to the trackbuilders team and found some great creators... a month or two passes... I am now acknowledged creator, not fledgling... I am now on the forums... I now have a level with over 1K likes... and I still knew I could do better... I aimed at a spot in trackbuilders as an ultimate goal that I would try to accomplish, as then I became better at trying to make and keep goals! And then another month or two passes... I am now a top contributor on the forums and fear that Trackbuilders is withering away as comp strays and stays away from Big Bang racing! Noob Created his own trackbuilders and left the old one... and now I am in the present, a proud advanced creator... I know that I have or will achieve my goals... I am now hoping to get in green team (the chat team) and am waiting for comp to do what a month ago he told me he would prioritize... letting me and keeger into trackbuilders once he was done with his break (he was moving!) and I am now still trying to join both Trackbuilders and green team... and a, trying to get better... but I have now completed that goal... I am one-fifth to veteran creator and know that my likes with increase, not by adding, but by multiplying as I get more levels on the path, better levels, and more loyal amazing followers and friends! Thank you for following me if you have done so!

Sorry that this is long

• > @Xx_Wither_xX said:
    > Hi im vtvy, I like creating tracks while caching a race or two! Never thought I would be were im now 3rd best creator in the world, after making tons of tracks I started to climb up the leterbords one by one until were im now. The lesson I give you is never give up, even if you think your never going to make good levels.be surprised, one day you'll be were you never thought it would be possible to get!
    >
    > Very true, I have my own story... one day on a day that changed me forever... I was told to download Big Bang racing... and there I was, I took interest in a few races and adventure levels until I took it another step. I decided to create a level... and so I did, and it was not very good, i had given up on other things... but I was determined not to give up on this one - so I kept on making more levels and uncovering more and more of the game, refining my knowledge of the gadgets, practicing the art of decorating levels... and I was still the creator with the least likes that I knew personally... until I kept on trying... making new levels, and it was at that moment that I looked at the best levels... pondered on how hard they were to create, stared at the labels that said veteran creator... superstar creator, and later on, ilmarinen and wondered how these players got humongous amounts of likes... and most of all, I wondered if I would ever become one-tenth as good as them! So I kept on doing it, I passed a member or two that I knew by a little bit, kept on doing it, always looking for a way or two to improve, checking out the best creators... still staring at the “veteran creator” labels... and discovered, after playing one of Dejota CDI’s levels that there was a great team of creators that until now had eluded my eye, and there I had in front of me the team Trackbuilders, with many great creators I had seen... Dejota CDI, Comp, Freakiebeakie, Homero, and some others... but I then discovered more creators... Darkdude jr... Simranjeet L.... and the list goes on, and every time after that if I was looking for a great creator I went to the trackbuilders team and found some great creators... a month or two passes... I am now acknowledged creator, not fledgling... I am now on the forums... I now have a level with over 1K likes... and I still knew I could do better... I aimed at a spot in trackbuilders as an ultimate goal that I would try to accomplish, as then I became better at trying to make and keep goals! And then another month or two passes... I am now a top contributor on the forums and fear that Trackbuilders is withering away as comp strays and stays away from Big Bang racing! Noob Created his own trackbuilders and left the old one... and now I am in the present, a proud advanced creator... I know that I have or will achieve my goals... I am now hoping to get in green team (the chat team) and am waiting for comp to do what a month ago he told me he would prioritize... letting me and keeger into trackbuilders once he was done with his break (he was moving!) and I am now still trying to join both Trackbuilders and green team... and a, trying to get better... but I have now completed that goal... I am one-fifth to veteran creator and know that my likes with increase, not by adding, but by multiplying as I get more levels on the path, better levels, and more loyal amazing followers and friends! Thank you for following me if you have done so!
    >
    > Sorry that this is long

@Xx_Wither_xX,I'm not in charge of it but I'm sure now that were accepting new people in the "Trackbuilders" you could probably be able to join if you ask a veteran "Trackbuilder".
  • I asked comp himself, he said he would get to it
  • And btw: vtvy is a random name.
  • > @Xx_Wither_xX said:
    > I asked comp himself, he said he would get to it

Let's hope you manage to enter the "Trackbuilders".