Bad levels the on Path? Tell us!

2»

Comments

• 'Short "Puzzle"' by 'packid851' https://bbr.traplightgames.com/level/5979d6971e000047008db697/

Sniffed out my own level D:

lol found a bad lvl made by yourself? xD
    Yep
    Eat My Dust, packid851
    Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username
  • edited September 2

'Short "Puzzle"' by 'packid851' https://bbr.traplightgames.com/level/5979d6971e000047008db697/

Sniffed out my own level D:

lol found a bad lvl made by yourself? xD
    Yep.

You can tell I'm not lying since there are copper coins.
    Eat My Dust, packid851
  • edited September 2
    Why did I post two times for the same thing? :#
    Eat My Dust, packid851
  • I found not one, but two of my levels on the path so far
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/3 to veteran)
  • Lol @Xx_Wither_xX if found like 6 and megaliked them all
  • redracer said:

Lol @Xx_Wither_xX if found like 6 and megaliked them all

Thx :)
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/3 to veteran)
  • @Barb, when you were talking about the dislike ratio and it's effect, a doubt came to my head, what about levels that at a given time do badly, but recover like ratio from non track sources ,can they be retourned to the tracks?

In other words, can a level rejected by the system be reaccepted by the algoriths?
  • edited November 15

@Barb, when you were talking about the dislike ratio and it's effect, a doubt came to my head, what about levels that at a given time do badly, but recover like ratio from non track sources ,can they be retourned to the tracks?

In other words, can a level rejected by the system be reaccepted by the algoriths?

I seriously don’t know, but either way, if a level does bad, just repost!, you know, just edit it and redo it and republish it!
  • > @Xx_Wither_xX said:
    > @Barb, when you were talking about the dislike ratio and it's effect, a doubt came to my head, what about levels that at a given time do badly, but recover like ratio from non track sources ,can they be retourned to the tracks?
    >
    >
    >
    > In other words, can a level rejected by the system be reaccepted by the algoriths?
    >
    > I seriously don’t know, but either way, if a level does bad, just repost!, you know, just edit it and redo it and republish it!

That's the thing, that I don't know if I should repost it because my non-hater followers take more time to visit the level than haters do. And due to this early action it's that I have the most trouble and doubts.
  • edited November 21

@Barb, when you were talking about the dislike ratio and it's effect, a doubt came to my head, what about levels that at a given time do badly, but recover like ratio from non track sources ,can they be retourned to the tracks?

If a level gets a flood of upvotes later on, yes it can appear on the visual path. However, if the initial ratings of the level are mostly negative, it will be permanently blocked from the visual path. You can try to republish a level to unblock it, which means it will be considered as an entirely new level.

That's the thing, that I don't know if I should repost it because my non-hater followers take more time to visit the level than haters do. And due to this early action it's that I have the most trouble and doubts.

I will copypaste the answer that I wrote to your other post, so people in this thread can see it too:

We are aware of this issue.

Today we are updating our servers to hide new levels from creator's profile, from level search, and from Friend Levels list until they have gotten their initial ratings via Good or Bad (floating domes, matched to random players) or via Team Chat. This means that your haters will have to be either very lucky, or they have to be members of your team to give you downvotes during the crucial initial phase.

After the level has completed the initial Good or Bad phase, the negative power of dislike becomes far less potent -- and that's the moment when the level will appear on your profile, level search, and Friend Levels list of your followers.

I suggest you republish your level later this week when this server update is ready and running. You can republish your level by choosing [Edit] from Create menu, and [Go Live] with it.
  • @Xx_Wither_xX I only found 1 of my levels on the path!
  • It was last year September level 17 dirt bike.
  • I found 3 of mine on the path and 1 of them in the sky (aka gem levels)
  • I've also found 3 of mine on the track for now.
  • 'Haw a good day ' by 'tradonX ' https://bbr.traplightgames.com/level/5a1c14111d00004900cf289a/
    Tried and tried and tried but don't get it!