Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Other Games You Play

edited January 2017 in General
Not to take away any glory for this game or anything (after all, not surprisingly, it did get the best of 2016 award from Apple), but what other games do you play? Attach a picture, please.
a
I play: ROBLOX by ROBLOX Corporation, Minecraft by Mojang AB, Dan the Man and FruitNinja [both] by Halfbrick Studios, Neko Atsume: Kitty Collector by Hit-PointCo., Ltd., Clash Royale by Supercell, Goat Simulator by Coffee Stain Studios AB, Grumpy Cat's Worst Game Ever by Lucky Kat, Super Mario Run by Nintendo Col, Ltd., Roller Coaster Tycoon 4 Mobile by Atari (yes, the company that made those retro video games that some adults probably played when they were a kid, which honestly isn't as good as Big Bang Racing), Camp Pokémon by THE POKÉMON COMPANY INTERNATIONAL, INC., and last but definitely not least, Big Bang Racing by Traplight Ltd. Also, Dan the Man is a bit inappropriate but VERY VERY scarcely. I mean less than 0.001%.
Eat My Dust, packid851
Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username

Comments

• I am either a college student or a middle school student. You'll probably guess it. Please do not respond if you are going to say anything related to that. Except all Traplight staff. You get all rights, except swearing and the community rules.
    Eat My Dust, packid851
  • I have Neko Atsume too!! Clash Royal I played for a while then quit, and Fruit ninja, who hasn't played that!?

And I always see Goat Simulator on discount at Steam, but haven't tried it yet :) The few chances I get to play something on the computer I use to play the dlc's from fallout 4 (i know, super old but never had the chance to play them before :) )
    --- Barb

Have a question? Check our FAQ's!
    https://traplightgames.zendesk.com/
  • You have neko Atsume? I thought I was the only one! Btw, I got a memento from the fat cat Tubbs. :p
    Eat My Dust, packid851
  • Yeah I have it too, also it was funny I just met another game developer in another city and as I was showing her something in my phone she saw it and also pointed out that she had it :D It appears that many people have it, we just don't know :)
    --- Barb

• Tubbs is my favorite cat. He is so generous and cute, and he always refunds the frisky bits he eats.
    He is even my wallpaper.
    Eat My Dust, packid851
  • I also play Clash Royale :v
  • @Barb Tubbs is my favorite cat. He's just so cute and fat and generous. I even made him my wallpaper.
    Eat My Dust, packid851
  • I mostly play bigbang racing, clash royale, bad piggies and hill climb.
    YO! fucknuts! It's Probing time.
  • Bad piggies? Which one is that?
    I also have been playing this clicker called Best Fiends Forever.

And @packid851bbr yeah! Tubbs is super cute, even when he steals all the food! :D
    --- Barb

• Bad piggies are the pigs from angry birds, i think its a funny game
    YO! fucknuts! It's Probing time.
  • Yeah, I used to have it until I beat it
    Eat My Dust, packid851
  • I also like to play Fifa Mobile. The experience is very similar to the desktop version. It has the most competitive football leagues in the world along with over ten thousand real players with their profiles and bios. It’s very rich in content, and the best part is that its download size is only 100 mb, and I can get into the game while on the go.
  • I play Crossout
    level 17
    Crossout is a free to play game on steam where you build your own battle vehicles to take into live multiplayer battles. You can also take part in cool missions, brawls, raids and other game modes on awesome maps. 5 Star.
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412