Monthly Track Contest (MTC)

Comments

• Any kicks happening soon? Hopefully someone will boot the fledgling creators at the bottom of the team, they don't really desrve to be in such a team, at least not yet
    • Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    • play my levels! And enjoy them please!
  • edited September 10
    @Xx_Wither_xX sorry to say but comp is inactive. He needs to fork over leadership to an active person.
    Hopefully you can join soon
    Eat My Dust, packid851
    Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username
  • edited September 11
    Meanwhile, wait for someone to voluntarily leave the Team. @Xx_Wither_xX
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • I will, hopefully I will land a spot sooner than later, I hope some of you seen my (hopefully) good levels, some of them are short, but that's because I don't want to frustrate players - only make them happy, because that's what's games are for - enjoyment and entertainment

Oh, on a side note look at this level I found, it's about trackbuilders, it's pretty amazing and it's by someone else (not me)

Link: 'TrakBuiders [Auto]:)' by 'Hog Rider' https://bbr.traplightgames.com/level/59b3f7af200000390046d483/
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
  • I will, hopefully I will land a spot sooner than later, I hope some of you seen my (hopefully) good levels, some of them are short, but that's because I don't want to frustrate players - only make them happy, because that's what's games are for - enjoyment and entertainment

Oh, on a side note look at this level I found, it's about trackbuilders, it's pretty amazing and it's by someone else (not me)

Link: 'TrakBuiders [Auto]:)' by 'Hog Rider' https://bbr.traplightgames.com/level/59b3f7af200000390046d483/

I should look into Hog Rider's levels. Oh yeah, I got one of your levels on my path a week ago. I megaliked it. You should be at least veteran creator rank
    Eat My Dust, packid851
  • Omg thanks,! It's just sad to see the likes go slow, I guess I'm a fast learner in Big Bang racing!
  • @Comp when can I join?
  • @comp can I be able to join trackbuilders?
  • M2 @comp
  • @comp please? I really want to join trackbuilders :(
  • @comp please? I really want to join trackbuilders :(

Me too C O M P where are you!?
  • @vtvy how did you join tb?
  • Yea how!?
  • edited November 29
    @keeger12345 and @Xx_Wither_xX, comp is now active and will be kicking inactive people and possibly me (I think I’m at the back of the list, since I’m active and trying to make good levels.). Keeger can join since he’s my friend in game. Wither, you can join also, since you’re my in game friend.
    Eat My Dust, packid851
  • > @keeger12345 said:
    > @vtvy how did you join tb?

> @Xx_Wither_xX said:
    > Yea how!?

There was a empty spot.
  • Winter MTC

MTC Dec!: *Hang Air* - Anything from huge jumps to getting fun with physics.. be in the air roughly 80% of the time.

Include "MTC Dec" in the track name.

As always, put time into your MTC. Polish it. Make sure it flows well. Compensate for potential "red flags" or crashes. Eliminate all margin for error, have backup plans for when a run is driven too slow at any given part. The same goes for fast. And as always, the goal is to be memorable. Creative.

Most good tracks are either fully functional and intuitive from the first drive. On the other hand, some are so complex and crazy that you can't help but appreciate.

And of course, have fun :)
    Team Trackbuilders: Join our monthly track contest (MTC)
    All are welcome to participate!

-comp
  • comp said:

Winter MTC

MTC Dec!: *Hang Air* - Anything from huge jumps to getting fun with physics.. be in the air roughly 80% of the time.

Include "MTC Dec" in the track name.

As always, put time into your MTC. Polish it. Make sure it flows well. Compensate for potential "red flags" or crashes. Eliminate all margin for error, have backup plans for when a run is driven too slow at any given part. The same goes for fast. And as always, the goal is to be memorable. Creative.

Most good tracks are either fully functional and intuitive from the first drive. On the other hand, some are so complex and crazy that you can't help but appreciate.

And of course, have fun :)

Anything else?!?
  • @comp yay your active in forum, could you kick an inactive so I can join?
  • And me too possibly?
  • Can I participate in the MTC December even through I’m not in trackbuilders?
  • > @Xx_Wither_xX said:
    > Can I participate in the MTC December even through I’m not in trackbuilders?

Yes u can ;)
    ^_^
  • edited December 2
    Ok, I will be sure to do it!
  • 'MTC Dec-Fire Jumping' by 'je1letv' https://bbr.traplightgames.com/level/5a22f1fa1d0000db2cd9c4c8/

My level

Now start with the next cc :)
    ^_^
  • Je1letv said:

'MTC Dec-Fire Jumping' by 'je1letv' https://bbr.traplightgames.com/level/5a22f1fa1d0000db2cd9c4c8/

My level

Now start with the next cc :)

I love the decoration and how it flows, but it has a feel that you can’t trust the level, do I make any sense or am I confusing?
  • Here's my level:
    'MTCdec-SteamMachine' by 'Skillman' https://bbr.traplightgames.com/level/5a2467591d00001d007cea40/
    I don't think I will win... But the most important thing is to participate =)
  • edited December 3
    Here is my entry.

'MTC-december-air:)' by 'Vtvy' https://bbr.traplightgames.com/level/5a2459431d0000be307cce0a/

Sorry it's a bit short.
  • > @Xx_Wither_xX said:
    > 'MTC Dec-Fire Jumping' by 'je1letv' https://bbr.traplightgames.com/level/5a22f1fa1d0000db2cd9c4c8/
    >
    > My level
    >
    > Now start with the next cc :)
    >
    > I love the decoration and how it flows, but it has a feel that you can’t trust the level, do I make any sense or am I confusing?

What do u mean???
    ^_^