Monthly Track Contest (MTC)

1235»

Comments

• Any kicks happening soon? Hopefully someone will boot the fledgling creators at the bottom of the team, they don't really desrve to be in such a team, at least not yet
    • Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    • play my levels! And enjoy them please!
  • edited September 10
    @Xx_Wither_xX sorry to say but comp is inactive. He needs to fork over leadership to an active person.
    Hopefully you can join soon
    Eat My Dust, packid851
    Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username
  • edited September 11
    Meanwhile, wait for someone to voluntarily leave the Team. @Xx_Wither_xX
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • I will, hopefully I will land a spot sooner than later, I hope some of you seen my (hopefully) good levels, some of them are short, but that's because I don't want to frustrate players - only make them happy, because that's what's games are for - enjoyment and entertainment

Oh, on a side note look at this level I found, it's about trackbuilders, it's pretty amazing and it's by someone else (not me)

Link: 'TrakBuiders [Auto]:)' by 'Hog Rider' https://bbr.traplightgames.com/level/59b3f7af200000390046d483/
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
  • I will, hopefully I will land a spot sooner than later, I hope some of you seen my (hopefully) good levels, some of them are short, but that's because I don't want to frustrate players - only make them happy, because that's what's games are for - enjoyment and entertainment

Oh, on a side note look at this level I found, it's about trackbuilders, it's pretty amazing and it's by someone else (not me)

Link: 'TrakBuiders [Auto]:)' by 'Hog Rider' https://bbr.traplightgames.com/level/59b3f7af200000390046d483/

I should look into Hog Rider's levels. Oh yeah, I got one of your levels on my path a week ago. I megaliked it. You should be at least veteran creator rank
    Eat My Dust, packid851
    Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username
  • Omg thanks,! It's just sad to see the likes go slow, I guess I'm a fast learner in Big Bang racing!
  • @Comp when can I join?