IMPORTANT: Please read the Traplight Community Rules here:
http://forum.bigbangracinggame.com/discussion/682/important-community-rules

Beta Tournament Was Unfair....

It was a good idea badly implemented... This was not a test of driver skill but merely lets give the biggest prizes to the people who are awake. I got beat by some awful drivers because they got to try for hours and I got less than 10 minutes. How is that fair?
Imagine if you're an Olympian runner and one morning you wake up and someone says hey there's a 5 mile race today and you will win 10 million dollars for winning.
So you set off running only to find that you have 2 minutes before the time runs out and that some fat bloke has won the money because he set off walking 4 hours ago.
Do you not see how unfair that is?
You are rewarding unskilled drivers just based on the convenience of the timezone they are in...
While most of the world were sleeping the devs gave all the good prizes to people who didn't deserve them just because they were awake, not because of skill or determination. Not even because of a lucky bounce that gave a boost. No, just because they happened to be awake...
That is completely unfair...
And to give out a unique item...... Well you know what you can do with that...

Comments

• @Hauzuwienix
    I like collecting things.. I wanted that Golden Helmet. To not be given a fair chance at winning a one off item is unfair! I will never get it. My game will always be 99% complete.
    And I'm all about having fun and having my skills tested in a fair race. This was not a test of skill or fairness.
    Do you understand? How would you like it if every time you played a game everyone else beat you and you had no chance of winning?
  • Hi @Miss_Yotsuba I answered you in the other thread already :) Don't worry about the Golden Helmet, you will have a chance to win it again many times in the future still!
  • Great that you love collecting things, i missed the whole thing and do you hear me complain. Beeing a bad loser is worse than losing. How can you say that people do not deserved it.....
    Ohh i forgot, you are not interested in people who cant ride your silly track that has nothing to do with skills but with having enough cc. @wempu, i missed this awesome challenge, where was this mentioned? Maybe i have to start playing more instead of creating all the time xD
    YO! fucknuts! It's Probing time.
  • @Freakiebeakie The test Tournament was not mentioned anywhere as we wanted to limit the amount of players rushing in. We did the test on purpose during the daytime when there are least amount of players online, and just waited for players to log in and test it. We had to do this because the feature is still under development and we were not sure how our servers and code would handle loads of real players logging in at the same time to drive in the tournament. The good news is that the test went fine, we learned some stuff that needs fixing and we will continue to develop the feature :) Once the feature is properly launched we will DEFINITELY let everyone know about it well in advance. There will be info in-game, in social media and here on the forums :) So just sit tight, we'll make it official sooner or later! And yea, there will be loads of prices and stuff waiting for you guys, so you haven't really missed anything.
  • edited March 17
    @wempu , super sweet, cant wait to add a golden helmet to my hat collection :P
    YO! fucknuts! It's Probing time.
  • Agreed @Miss_Yotsuba well said and done i couldn't have said it better!!

Soy un hombre de dios ~ JR
  • ElChapo said:

Agreed @Miss_Yotsuba well said and done i couldn't have said it better!!

You should marry her, amigo. You two are fitting perfectly. Then you both can cry together about how hard and unfair life is. :p
    "Does believing you're the last sane man on the planet make you crazy?"
    - Will Smith, iRobot

• You should marry her, amigo. You two are fitting perfectly. Then you both can cry together about how hard and unfair life is. :p

Why don't you just get lost before I start making your life hard and unfair? Tosser.
  • @Miss_Yotsuba @Hauzuwienix Let's keep it civil, thanks. I don't want to start deleting comments or threads, so please, behave both of you.
  • @wempu We are just joking around. At least... I am. :p
    "Does believing you're the last sane man on the planet make you crazy?"
    - Will Smith, iRobot