One small change for the fanatic trackbuilders

Hello lovely people of traplight :P,
me and many others love to build tracks , i love to draw stuff and i think it would be great if we can get more colors in the editor.
Today i started with a new track and i wanted to draw a face but i can not fill it since we only have dark colors and this face needs a lighter color. Then i was thinking... maybe traplight can change the color of mud( the stuff we can dig in with our vehicles) it would be nice if you folks can turn it into wet sand and give it a lighter color, we already have the dry mud (cant dig) and the almost black stuff (stone, or some call it metal)this lighter color is easy to make because it has been changed into snow also during winter time. And it would give us much more posibilities when drawing.

Hope to hear from you soon, and maybe some other builders can let us know if they would like it also.

YO! fucknuts! It's Probing time.

Comments

• HI freakebeake, I mentioned this a while back somewhere because I knew they had the ability to change it's colour cos of the snow,I even said they could call it sand and a light yellow would help out in picture details, however I live in hope they hear the calls for an extended palate and might be working on a bigger feature with even more colors? ;-)
  • I said wet sand hoping it would be more like skincolor, dry mud is just to dark and only a bit lighter than wet mud. The editor just need a light color to create more posibilities while drawing.
  • Hi @Freakiebeakie :) Thank you for the feedback. Other colour options is a great idea, which we have also talked some times at the office :) We have added it to the list and will definitely keep this thing in mind when talking about new features for BBR and when designing new games.
  • edited March 24
    @wempu, other colors is long term i understand , but would it be posible to change wet dirt to a bit lighter color in the close future? Dry and wet mud are so close to eachother colorwise. Thats why i mentioned a minor change make wet mud wet sand and give it a more lighter color like you did during winter day. I dont know how much work it is but my bet is that it is done in minutes. It would be super awesome for the artistic aspect of the game and give builders more pposibilities when drawing. If it is not posible i will shut up about it crying in a corner but if it is posible then i can finaly create some tracks i have ideas about but stopped trying because colors are 2 dark.

If more colors are added maybe a color wheel would be awesome