Scary profile picture

Hello, My 8 year old son likes to play this game but today he got really scared by Criss Cross who has a very scary profile picture that I find totally unapropriate for a game like this. Is it possible to bock him or for someone to make him remove his profile picture?

Best Answers

Answers

• @wempu , A possible solution is to send him (PyroDendron) an ingame message and ask him to change his picture if he pleases, explaining him why. His profile image is scary even for me :D
  • @DeJota_CDI i agree it is very scary and i dont like it, but how do you send someone a in game message? i wish they make something like to to contact individual players.

Soy un hombre de dios ~ JR
  • I am not frightened by it, though i am kind of weirded out by it
    Eat My Dust, packid851
    Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username
  • Dominic's profile picture is scary for someone little like a 4 year old
  • Dominic’s profile pic is my favourite: it looks cool (not meant to be that scary) and has a nice quote
    • Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    • play my levels! And enjoy them please!