[INFO] Tournaments Info & Feedback

2»

Comments

• I hope i get my own turnamnet soon ;)
    My favourite so far was dejotas!
  • No shame in begging, piddi?
  • I'm getting bored with the tourny levels you keep using, start point finish point and 1 line in the middle with an optional detour which is quickly dismissed and players are left to fight over the thousandths that remain available! I'm not one to blow my own trumpet but I have scores of races that players might spend some time finding a fast line they want to perfect before realizing there is another 2 or 3 lines that might be faster, I think you put too much importance on how pretty a level looks rather than the quality of the tracks ability to give players a race they can race! When a tournament comes round now I put in a time on the only fast line just to get an extra chest ,then sit back and watch players pulling their hair out trying the same line over and over again in the hope they get that lucky landing that gives them the last thousandth available.
  • tml said:

I'm getting bored with the tourny levels you keep using, start point finish point and 1 line in the middle with an optional detour which is quickly dismissed and players are left to fight over the thousandths that remain available! I'm not one to blow my own trumpet but I have scores of races that players might spend some time finding a fast line they want to perfect before realizing there is another 2 or 3 lines that might be faster, I think you put too much importance on how pretty a level looks rather than the quality of the tracks ability to give players a race they can race! When a tournament comes round now I put in a time on the only fast line just to get an extra chest ,then sit back and watch players pulling their hair out trying the same line over and over again in the hope they get that lucky landing that gives them the last thousandth available.

sounds like me in my head.....
    Eat My Dust, packid851
    Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username
  • Will we have tournament on bike ? @wempu
  • @Nzo37 There will be Bike Tournaments coming as well, but so far we have had more Car Tournaments as it's a bit more popular vehicle and it's also easier for also beginners to grasp :)
  • @wempu Thanks for your answer ! ;)
  • 'Piddi's Weekend' by 'Piddi' https://bbr.traplightgames.com/level/594a37b81f00001e00dcda98/
    Can this level become a turnament please?
  • Its for 520 cc
  • I believe there is a topic for tournament worthy levels piddy, build ,share but please stop the begging.
    YO! fucknuts! It's Probing time.
  • Oh sorry :/ i did not want this
  • I've made this point before and was for the most part ignored, once a racer has obtained the golden hat it is very clear they are an accomplished racer, so much so they continue to race in tournaments and prevent others the chance of winning the golden hat, now as they already have the hat you could leave all other rewards from the tourny the same but move the hat down the leader board to the fastest racer who hasn't yet got one?? Alternatively you could dedicated 1or2 rooms for golden hat racers only and maybe offer a big coin/gem reward as the golden hat has little incentive to those who have one ?
  • > @tml said:
    > I've made this point before and was for the most part ignored, once a racer has obtained the golden hat it is very clear they are an accomplished racer, so much so they continue to race in tournaments and prevent others the chance of winning the golden hat, now as they already have the hat you could leave all other rewards from the tourny the same but move the hat down the leader board to the fastest racer who hasn't yet got one?? Alternatively you could dedicated 1or2 rooms for golden hat racers only and maybe offer a big coin/gem reward as the golden hat has little incentive to those who have one ?

Thanks!
    Eat My Dust, packid851
    Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username
  • @Mr_Vlad So close but very good as well :o
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • First of all, I really like the tournament idea! But somehow most of the time it feels like the chosen level designer made atleast one big mistake.

Somehow there is always this one shortcut that needs tons of luck or a insane amount of playtime. We saw it this tournament and I think Freakiebeakie and others too. Considering how rare tournaments are, for me they should be a raw display of skill and not a spam fest until you get lucky. (Hey atleast you can watch interesting ads too, because trust me, you will need them for more boosts to waste). I know most of the time the community is especially looking for such flaws, but atleast some of them could have been easily prevented!

In conclusion I have to admit that I still play them, but not because I have soooo much fun but I still have hope for some good and better tournaments like Dejotas or Lorps!

Tl;dr less luck dependent tournaments , more skill display

Thanks for reading my opinion!
  • Yea iv won 7 tournaments and I feel sad for the person who got second because I already have the golden helmet
  • @Pvil I can agree with what you said, and unfortunately your tournament has a problem, - players can go over the concrete making there just 1 possible way to win with milliseconds to try to spare
    • Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    • play my levels! And enjoy them please!
  • Love tournament weekends just wish we had more of them..
  • An idea..how about a button that takes you into a collection of all past tourny levels so we can play them back when we like..like a hall of fame of levels...hey that's 2 ideas ..thanks
  • Why/how do you choose certain players for tournaments? Some players we never really heard of, others we know of and all that
    • Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    • play my levels! And enjoy them please!