IMPORTANT: Please read the Traplight Community Rules here:
http://forum.bigbangracinggame.com/discussion/682/important-community-rules

Who's your favourite lesser known racer and builder?

Just thought I would make this thread so some of the lesser know people get noticed and hopefully get the recognition they deserve. There's lots of fantastic racers and builders hiding in the background and it's time we brought them into the spotlight...
My favourite racer is a guy called @Bruce in my team. And my favourite builder is @tml... Go check them out and share your favourites...

Comments

• Done i love them all

Soy un hombre de dios ~ JR
  • Sorry but this thread is for liked players only.
  • Hello again, thanks for the shout out miss y, of course you're always the racer I aspire to be like ;-) I think @computer has done some of my favorite levels, I was gutted to here some of my autos have been falling so bad when I test them to destruction before going live but sometimes these things happen? (Oz & Dr buttfart) are another 2 great builders.
  • tml said:

Hello again, thanks for the shout out miss y, of course you're always the racer I aspire to be like ;-) I think @computer has done some of my favorite levels, I was gutted to here some of my autos have been falling so bad when I test them to destruction before going live but sometimes these things happen? (Oz & Dr buttfart) are another 2 great builders.

Computer is a good shout...
  • @Miss_Yotsuba so im i forgiven? Please say yes im not a bad person but i just want your FORGIVENESS fuck everybody elses

• Excuse the language

• That language is a very big part of the problem, and also you basically said fu to me and many others.
  • @ElChapo please stop making every thread about the issue you have with other people. If you wish to discuss something in particular, I recommend you move to private messages.

Let's keep threads in topic :)
    --- Barb

Have a question? Check our FAQ's!
    https://traplightgames.helpshift.com
  • tmltml
    edited April 27
    I'd like to add @hussyinoz and @adam to the list @Miss_Yotsuba ;-)
  • @Barb private messages how do i do that?

• @gdn when i said f the others not you guys im still working on forgiveness from you guys im talking about other people in the game that hate me not any bbr member.

• Oh my, I've just seen this @Miss_Yotsuba - thank you so much. Not sure why you chose me as I'm certainly not that good, but thanks, it's very much appreciated my friend :)
    I love your feistiness, and you're never give up attitude, love @tml and his levels, as well @Mike_the_Vike and @computer too.
    paradisoband.com/
  • tml said:

I'd like to add @hussyinoz and @adam to the list @Miss_Yotsuba ;-)

"WTC Landmarks Paris" by Adam blew me away! Awesome artwork! I just saw that track by him on the path, definately going to check out all of his tracks.

I don't know how to rate a racer, so I stick with the builders...

I've met a few good builders on the path, yet. Most of them I follow. But before I go and check my list and work my way thru, I will announce some of my own guys first, who really need to be recognized!

First and on top @DeJota_CDI ... this guy is a track magician!
    Right behind you have to follow Dominic @w5ak. Super smooth natural tracks are his speciality.
    @Goo and @comp also has to be mentioned.

And... way down at the end of that list you can find me and my sick tracks. B) Not worth to be mentioned. I just build to kill time.

Hauzu
    "Does believing you're the last sane man on the planet make you crazy?"
    - Will Smith, iRobot
  • Thanks for the shoutout @Hauzuwienix
    I like many of @LorpLoggins levels, very artaristic and inovative levels.
    Favourite racer is the ones in my rear view mirror, ain't no dust in our team.
  • edited May 24
    As I already told in a video, my favourite "Talent on the Shadow" is Robin. He's very fresh, I like it!
    I would say Most part of Trackbuilders, some of the Skippers and most of BBRacers, but they're already famous :D
    Let's say I also like Husey! He does magic with treadmills and timing, and EminPro is also one of my favourite lesser known builders. His evolution in just few weeks was INCREDIBLE!
    And I aggree with you, @Hauzuwienix , Adam stunned me with that master piece.
    Must also feature @Mike_the_Vike , even though he's famous. Great job, guys.