Tournament Choosing

edited May 28 in General
How do you (Traplight staff) choose what person and what level will be used for the tournament. Are there any requirements?
Eat My Dust, packid851
Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username

Comments

• Being a famous/semi-famous youtuber for starters
  • :s :s
    Eat My Dust, packid851
  • dang it
    Whoever heeds life-giving correction
    will be at home among the wise ~
    Proverbs 15:31
  • Hi everyone. The levels we use are picked based on how fun they are to play. The host (eg. YouTuber) is a separate thing, and the level doesn't necessarily have to be created by the Host. For some of the hosts we (Traplight team) have created the levels, but we are also looking for hosts that create their own, awesome levels for the Tournament :) For example DeJota did his level, and we chose him because he is a great level maker! We have similar stuff coming up, and we might even organise some competitions to find new, exciting levels to use in the Tournaments :) So don't worry, it's not about being famous, it's about the quality, and the whole community has a chance to get their levels featured in the Tournaments. If you think you found an awesome Racing level that you think should be a Tournament level, please let us know! We appreciate all ideas, as have only limited amount of people playing through the levels. Cheers!
  • Ok! Event! Noice, @wempu !
    Eat My Dust, packid851