After chatting with the active people here on the Forum, collecting feedback and taking a close look on how our community works inside the games and outside, we have decided on a set of rules that we expect every community member to follow.
It's important that everyone here has a common rules that make it easier for us to behave, be nice to each other and have fun. Having these rules also makes it easier for us as moderators and developers to know when exactly someone has crossed the line, and to make sure toxic people and acts don't get to have their way.
What we want most is that everyone playing our games feels safe, included and free of any kind of harassment. On top of that, there are some things that just need to be added based on our Terms of Service (eg. no spamming, gem deals etc.), but mostly these rules are in place so that we can all enjoy our time here and in the games.
TRAPLIGHT'S COMMUNITY RULES
1. We want everyone to BEHAVE in both the Forum and in our games. This means that we don’t tolerate rudeness, insulting posts or messages in any form, harassment, pointing fingers, offensive/vulgar/discriminatory language, any kind of toxic behaviour or abuse towards Admins, Support, Moderators, forum goers or players. The Traplight team has the final say in what is and what isn’t appropriate.
If you experience harassment or toxicity, or you know that someone in the game or Forums is being bullied in any form, please contact the Admins or Support, so we can investigate the situation.
2. If you are caught breaking the first rule, the Traplight team has the full right to remove your comments or threads, flag or ban you in the game or forums, remove your accounts or take any other necessary actions to fight inappropriate behaviour. The Team has the full right to ban you/remove your content/account without any warning if they deem so.
3. You are not allowed to impersonate as Admin, Moderator or member of the Traplight team, and you are not allowed to post information as official information related to Traplight or their games. If there is chance of confusing you or your content as official Traplight content, the content can be removed by the Admins.
4. Please be considerate of the following when posting on the Forum:
- Always read the Announcements when visiting the Forums. The important info will be marked with [IMPORTANT], [INFO] or [DEV]. Only the Dev team and Admins are allowed to use these tags.
- Read the forums first to see if someone has already posted a thread of the topic you had in mind. ALWAYS post to already existing threads instead of starting a new one.
- Post to the correct sub category
- If you want a better chance for the Traplight team to notice your question or feedback, please tag relevant people (eg. @wempu
on your post. Don’t however spam or abuse this, or there will be consequences.
- Posts that are in the wrong category or have a duplicate topics can be moved or removed without warning by the Admins or Moderators.
- Make sure your content is in line with rule number 1
- Language of the Forums is English. Any content written in other languages will be removed.
5. No spamming of any kind. This includes: Discussion or promotion of products, free gem or third party gem sites, illegal activities, emulators, music/intellectual property piracy etc. On the Forum discussing other games or content that is not relevant to Traplight’s games is considered spamming. Spam content will be removed, and spammers might be banned from the Forum and from the game.
6. Users are permitted only one forum account. Creating multiple accounts will result in a permanent ban of all accounts.
7. Be nice, help others, have fun