IMPORTANT: Please read the Traplight Community Rules here:
http://forum.bigbangracinggame.com/discussion/682/important-community-rules

[DEV] Anniversary update: weekly feature tease & reveal!

Comments

• @Seppo What will the gem price tag be for the gem fountain, etc.? Over 26 and I can't get it right now (playing as many good or bad levels that I can!).
    Eat My Dust, packid851
    Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username
  • edited July 24
    AAAAAHHH! 1000 GEMS?!
    @DeJota_CDI how did you get that already? :confused:
    Eat My Dust, packid851
  • Time to reveal latest teases
    Follow me on BBR:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ueo

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • > @Simranjeet9_ said:
    > Time to reveal latest teases

Hm... guess it is then
    Eat My Dust, packid851
  • Final reveals are here! Less than two days until the update is live, are you as excited as I am?!

A very big THANK YOU to everyone who participated or viewed this weekly conversation, it's been super fun! And even though I haven't individually responded to all requests and new ideas that you guys have written here, rest assured I've read them (multiple times, every week) and they are all written down for future use!

See you on the anniversary update!
  • I guessed 13!. I can't wait for the update!
  • I can't wait for the update! Happy birthdy Big Bang racing!
  • Darn. I would've liked a tournament. It's ok though
    Eat My Dust, packid851
  • Happy birthday! Cant wait...
    i hope i get a turnament too
  • I can't wait till day after tomorrow. I wish I had a time machine
    Eat My Dust, packid851
  • Happy anniversary everyone!
    Follow me on BBR:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ueo

• Their all awesome
  • Can't wait for the update, it's going to improve the gameplay so much!!!! And I'll be able to fix some of my levels, like ''Iluminati", that didn't quite work after posting or simply have to be played with a really specific cc (thanks for the enforcer by the way).
  • We accidentally anniversary.
  • ITS LIVE!
    Eat My Dust, packid851
  • Yes!...Wow the update is so amazing, happy 1st anniversary bbr

Follow me on BBR:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ueo

• Yes!...Wow the update is so amazing, happy 1st anniversary bbr

Haven't updated yet. Will soon!
    Eat My Dust, packid851
  • @Traplight I updated and Power Switch can't be connected with treadmills and gears, and you said it was going to do it. What happened?
  • Ah ok, nothing, just rebuild them because "those gears were built before the update"
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY BBR!
    Eat My Dust, packid851
  • Hehe I was in there ;) I got over 80 though
    Eat My Dust, packid851
  • HI guys congratulations on your successful update and I'm having lots of fun with all the new gizmos ,but I have one QUESTION I'm hoping you can answer in here rather than opening a new thread, and that is this.
    Q) when I pull back a level to edit and put right, it costs me the coins and likes it's earned, but after fixing and reposting are those costs returned or is it treated as a new fresh lvl to start earning again?
    I have some successful auto's but the cc range can affect if they work for everyone? ?
  • This update made the game laucpnch to front page on the App Store.
    Eat My Dust, packid851
  • Thank you Traplight!!
    Follow me on BBR:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ueo

• tml said:

HI guys congratulations on your successful update and I'm having lots of fun with all the new gizmos ,but I have one QUESTION I'm hoping you can answer in here rather than opening a new thread, and that is this.

Q) when I pull back a level to edit and put right, it costs me the coins and likes it's earned, but after fixing and reposting are those costs returned or is it treated as a new fresh lvl to start earning again?

I have some successful auto's but the cc range can affect if they work for everyone? ?

Thanks! Glad to hear you're having fun with the new version!

To answer your question: it is treated as a fresh level, and it will start earning you coins again from scratch. Basically, if you edit a live level, you should do it on the assumption that the fixes you are doing to the level will improve its quality, and therefore you can except it to earn more likes and coins than it originally did.

For a popular live level (that has tens of thousands of likes) I recommend you to think carefully before choosing to edit, since it costs a lot of coins and there is a risk that the level might not skyrocket to the same popularity as it originally did, and coin-wise you end up making "losses".
  • Thanks Traplight!!

Follow me on BBR:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ueo

• Thanks Traplight!!

I'm with him! Thanks!
    Eat My Dust, packid851
  • Lorp Loggins is the first non- Traplight person to get the 6th rank, Ilamrinen! =) Closest person on the forums who is non-Traplight is @DeJota_CDI ! Correct me if I'm wrong, but I tried to look at all forum members profiles in-game. I think he was the only superstar creator rank. Congrats to both! By the way, I'm the lowest rank builder here, maybe :p everyone here has made great levels!
    Eat My Dust, packid851