A Tricky Competitions

How want to make a Tricks Competition ? Or with Bugs ?

Make yours own Lvl and Leave It here.
Demonstrats your Genius. Be popular!!!
Like for more Competition

Comments

• США:
    Уважаемые разработчики, этот праздник для вас, а также для нас (игроков), в честь этого я создал интересную карту «1 Year Big Bang». Я очень хочу, чтобы все обратили на это внимание и встретили этот первый год игры вместе с моей картой! Мой профиль: @dvcsy
    ========================
    RUS: Дорогие разработчики, этот праздник как для вас, так и Для нас (игроков) .Я хочу, чтобы мы отметили его вместе с компанией моей карты, я создал в честь этого небольшого, но знаменательного праздника, она называется «1Year Big Bang» .Мой профиль: @dvcsy
    ======= =========================
    https://bbr.traplightgames.com/level/598884471e00001e0001918e
  • @Mr_Vlad please speak in English, and read the forum rules, the language rule (speak English) is there and you are speaking another language so please check it out as I will assume that you have not read it
    • Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    • play my levels! And enjoy them please!
  • > @Xx_Wither_xX said:
    > @Mr_Vlad please speak in English, and read the forum rules, the language rule (speak English) is there and you are speaking another language so please check it out as I will assume that you have not read it
    US:
    > Dear developers, this holiday is for you, and also for us (players), in honor of this I created an interesting map of "1 Year Big Bang". I really want everyone to pay attention to this and meet this first year of the game with my card! My profile: @dvcsy
    > ========================
    > RUS: Дорогие разработчики, этот праздник как для вас, так и Для нас (игроков) .Я хочу, чтобы мы отметили его вместе с компанией моей карты, я создал в честь этого небольшого, но знаменательного праздника, она называется «1Year Big Bang» .Мой профиль: @dvcsy
    > ======= =========================
    > https://bbr.traplightgames.com/level/598884471e00001e0001918e