Why Don't people like my Levels?

I have 4 levels (all new) that have no likes and all dislikes. Why?
Eat My Dust, packid851
Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username

Comments

• Most people dislike levels if they can't finish it. It's hard to make a level every cc can finish. You can now use the cc enforcer to let the lower cc people finish your level
    ^_^
  • That's right get inspired from creators like Je1letv, freakiebeakie...
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

!!Create, Race and Mega Like!!
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117450358425415387412
  • @Je1letv I'm not that rank yet.
    Eat My Dust, packid851
  • I'm not that rank either, but maybe you could do somthing like this:

Upper CC players will go faster than lower CC players, this could be used like this:

The faster players (higher CC) will go one way and go over the ditch
    The slower players (lower CC) will go in the ditch while faster players go over, that way you can separate the players and create a track that has multiple ways: a way for each CC range! Or somthing like that, or you could go cheap and get the CC enforcer, but if you don't have the enforcer using the method above is what I do currently with my rank of acknowledged creator! But I do think they could make the CC enforcers and power gadgets (power plate and power switch) come earlier or somthing, but it's just a thought, I'm pretty sure traplight has their reasons to make these at 10K likes (10,000 likes) but you could also make it so that you get one at 5K likes (5,000 likes) and make the others come at 10K likes (10,000 likes) the one you would get at 5K likes (5,000 likes) is the CC enforcer then at 10K likes (10,000 likes) you would get the power gadgets (power plate and power switch)
    •Follow me in BBR, tag:@dqvdp(in game)•Let's play BBR!-play my levels & give me tips too•Advanced creator(1/3 to veteran)
  • You can use treadmills in ramps, every cc has the same speed on treadmills!
    ^_^
  • Thanks everyone! I appreciate your tips! Overnight one of my levels got over 100 likes!
    Eat My Dust, packid851
  • Je1letv said:

Most people dislike levels if they can't finish it. It's hard to make a level every cc can finish. You can now use the cc enforcer to let the lower cc people finish your level

Players who commonly dislike levels should be tracked (by @Seppo ) and their vote not be counted in the level.
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0

• Je1letv said:

Most people dislike levels if they can't finish it. It's hard to make a level every cc can finish. You can now use the cc enforcer to let the lower cc people finish your level

Players who commonly dislike levels should be tracked (by @Seppo ) and their vote not be counted in the level.
    Reviving old topics again I see, @Simranjeet9_ :joy: yeah, I'm doing just fine! I'm less an 4000 likes till the enforcers!
    Eat My Dust, packid851
  • All the best!
    BBR Follow:

SIMRANJEET L. @c5ue0