IMPORTANT: Please read the Traplight Community Rules here:
http://forum.bigbangracinggame.com/discussion/682/important-community-rules

CC enforcer

Hello lovely people of traplight, first of all. INSANE UPDATE!!!!!.
But, why is the cc enforcer adventure only?, it would be so awesome to build a racetrack with them.
Fair races that can be won with skills instead of overpowered bikes and cars. I would love it and i dont understand why cc enforcer is adventure only QQ.
YO! fucknuts! It's Probing time.

Comments

• We first want to try it out on adventure side to see the response from players and creators. On racing side I understand what you mean by fair races (exactly how Tournaments behave) but for now we want to make sure that vehicle upgrades don't lose their purpose in the game.
  • cool, thanks for explaining
    YO! fucknuts! It's Probing time.
  • @Seppo the nightmare of races that play like tournaments makes me shutter.
    Eat My Dust, packid851
    Yes, that is my Big Bang Racing username
  • Maybe they could add another CC enforcer, instead of having a fixed CC (800 CC for example) it would make it so that all of the players would have the same CC as the creator did when he published the level
    • Follow me in Big Bang racing - tag: @dqvdp (in game, not on forums)
    • Let's play BBR! - play my levels, give me tips, and I will do the same to you!
    • My location: right behind your back eating a salad - don't look!, I'll be gone when you look!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    • play my two best levels:
    • three pathways race
    • space rocket science